Reviews for Prima Facie
Sailor Victory chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Wow. I was actually hoping you would write a story that went from before L's death until we saw L appear as Light was dying in the final episode. This story definitely proved how loyal and how good of a friend L is to Light. Keep writing! Codename: Sailor Victory
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Wow, that was kind of... awing! I don't really know what to say but you have a real talent for writing!
increak96 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was an incredible story oh my gosh i loved it!
zanganito chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wow, this was amazing. I really like the psychological depth that this one-shot has.

I always thought it was kind of disturbing that L tortured Misa until she begged to be killed, and then left her tied up for another 50 days or so. And I wondered why Light had to be bound when they already had him in a jail cell and under observation. The torture wasn't dealt with in the anime and is rarely mentioned in fanfiction.

I enjoyed reading your realistic take on the effects that L's interrogation technigues could have on Light.
SoraVun chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
wow..I'M speechless,great one-shot,FAV!

I totally grateful i found tis fic(although it's was an old fic),looking forward read more of ur FF!

- Elaine/sora
TeamShinra chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
It's an old story, but most good stories are the old ones. I must say that I completely agree with your note on the end;

there doesn't seem to be any psychological damage to Light and Misa, even after having been treated inhumanly for a very long time. Then, as if that isn't enough, Light goes through the traumatizing experience of his father seemingly wanting to kill him in the name of someone they met a relatively short time ago, over something he didn't have any memory of doing.

After all that, when it finally seems to be over, there is even more surveilance in Misa's case, while Light gets watched and chained again, a less than pleasant happening after the whole lock-up and dad-trying-to-kill-you experiences...

Of course, having dwelled on it as one should would have most likely distracted the series from it's actual course, but they certainly could've done something with it, except for forgive-and-forget, because really, that's what it is.

You did a really good job on writing this one-shot, wrapping it all up nicely. Kudos to you!
Miku Alli chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was great. It went more into the phycological trauma that wasn't shown in the anime. Which didn't make sense, since after being imprisoned that long, both Misa and Light seem mostly unaffected. Great fic, definitely going into my favorites. (:
Terradoll chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
wow ur such a good author please keep up the good work!
Lavien Rose chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I loved reading this. It was beautifully written as well as being extremely thought provoking. I don't think I'll ever see Light or L in quite the same way.
sad chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Aww, those poor little psychotic murders. What they must of went through when they weren't out there killing people. :(
Daikaio chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I really liked this. I especially enjoyed the final scene where Light is dying. It was nice.
Great work!
Sjezza chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Nice oneshot! I can completely imagine how Light must have felt when he lost his memories. I think you did a good job portraying that. Ja ne.
Loves-Chihuahuas chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow. Just-wow. That was really, crazy intense! Just...wow. I applaud you, this was amazing.

~L.C.
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Great story ! I feel kind of bad for the Good light. It seems like they are completely different persons.
Len chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This is very well written. I'd wondered before on the psychological effects of their imprisonment but more on the day to day stuff. I mean, they seemed to be restrained and cut off from everyone, so who took care of their physical needs? I didn't see feeding tubes or anything... Anyway.

Really liked this.