Reviews for A Second Chance, A Second Life
IvoryRosePrinces chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
I read ur authors notes. I wuv everything!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Snake Boar Ram Rabbit Dog Rat Bird Horse Snake Clap Hands
Beezeecade chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
You wouldn't mind if I took up this story some time, would you? I mean, it's such a great story! It would be a shame if it's not continued!

And if it's a yes, I was worrying if you could write up a list of characters that have been introduced so far and maybe even some ideas. I know you forgot almost everything to do with this, but I think this fanfic has great potential. I'll be sure to disclaim the plot and stuff and give the credit for the 13 chapters, characters, and plot.

-Hopeful Writer
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
aaaah it's a shame you discontinued the story but if you ever continue it I will be here and waiting
tvizz chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Lol I pretended that the shinigami was Ryuk from Deat Note
hirochick chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
too bad you stopped this story i was loving it. you know you could put it up for adoption so some one else could continue it.
Dhragonis-Slytherin chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
HAHAHA! In the begining things were somber and I was so relieved they all travelled through time instead of just Naruto. But the sudden switch in mood at the very end when Father Time realised where the Kyuubi was just cracked me up. Making time travel as simple as a ride on a roller coaster was so degrading it was hilarious. Seriously, Father Time being best buds with Kyuubi in grad school? Kyuubi hooking Father Time with Kami? Nibi being Kyuubi's fangirl at a all-the-beer-you-can-drink party? The hilarity!
Fayari chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Well... that was... er, how should I put it... retarded... yes, retarded. The most retarded first chapter I've ever read, that actually makes me want to read the next chapter.
crypto496 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
THAT WAS AWESOME!Kyuubi totally made me ROTFLOL.

I can't beleive Kyuu-kun went to grad school with father time...
FawnDawn chapter 15 . 5/26/2010
! T.T

WHY?
badkidoh chapter 15 . 5/26/2010
Well if you can't continue it, then you can't continue i guess.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 13 . 5/26/2010
The hiden vilage of water country in KIRIgakure

But maybe you meant mizu no mashi the capital
TeamChaotix chapter 15 . 5/26/2010
To be honest with you, I don't even remember this story either.. Oo and I kinda fear that if I did now, I'd probably fall back in love with it again like I somehow have long before. I know I only favorite GOOD, GOOD stories and since you are discontinuing this, it would be very wise for me not to read this again. So I won't.

I hope to see a new Narufic from you in the future. The way you like it to be written. )
3 chapter 15 . 5/25/2010
awwwwwww :(
Swordude chapter 15 . 5/25/2010
No! Bad! Bad for abandoning a story! Bad!

Go back and make is better. I wouldn't mind helping with anything. All you need to do is simply re-write your thoughts and apply what you've learned from your other works to make THIS one better.

Try it.

Don't make me get the rolled-up newspaper.

~Swordude