Reviews for Wanting to Fly
crazyhpcfan chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Of course Tomoyo would be filming this..
Carrottuce chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
SWEET! X3
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Ooh, I loved this fic! Sakura and Syaoran are such a cute couple, and you've portrayed them so well. I especially love how Sakura wants him to be able to fly, and how he wants to fly with her.

And, LOL... Kero stuffing himself is so him...

Adorable fic!
digitalmonster911 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Aw! KAWAII!
Sakura Petal Wings chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
NICE!
waterlilies52 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Interesting KeroxTomoyo pairing. Don't believe I've ever seen that one before :D Overall, it was pretty well-written, and I like how you made the whole thing very innocent and childish. Cheesy stories are good to read once in a while
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I think that your look into the Sakura/Syaoran pairing was very successful. You wouldn't have gathered at all from the story that you had any dislike towards the pairing, its a sign of a good writer to remain neutral like that I'd say. And the story itself was adorable. It was good that you used the presense of a challenge without there being any danger, it was easy to sympathise with Syaoran here. Also, as with all your stories I'e looked at, all of the characters you used seemed to match the way they act in the show very well. And I liked the Tomoyo/Kero hint at the end. I thought I was weird for considering them as a pairing but its good to hear you have too.
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
i thought that was a very good well written one shot. good job! :)
Moonlight Petal chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Sweet story! I don't like the Kero x Tomoyo pairing though. )