Reviews for I Hope You Dance
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
That was great! I cried tears of joy when Cedric said he could feel again. Incredible ending!
iloveebfanfics chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
here i was, armed with a barrage of questions but then i read the author notes...pooh, haha

actually i stumbled on this one shot before finding himself so as i was re-reading i hope you dance, it seemed vaguely familiar, :P
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
aww :) cute oneshot. very well written, also. good job! :D
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
aw...
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Very sweet story, and the persistance of the son paid off! Great work!
Stormy Nights chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I loved Finding Himself and I'm very anxious for the sequel. I was actually looking for it when I stumbled across this, which I obviously had to read and it made me so excited, I can't even begin to describe it. And I read the author's note, so I do understand, but still... I'm thrilled. )
Kneazle chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
*SQUEE* I loved it! I loved "Finding Himself" and am eagerly awaiting its sequel (which I won't attempt to write here without a copy/paste handy, lol). But this... oh, it was brilliant. Touching, with the right bit of love that is seen between parents and their children. LeeAnn Womack's song is amazing too - it fits perfectly.

My only complaint? If only it was longer... your Cedric and Hermione - and their children - are beautiful, 3-dimensional characters with faults and habits and feelings that others somethings just can't write in, no matter how hard they try. Bravo!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2