Reviews for Rise in Love
Saber Amane chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
love the story so far and the twist of zack's dad wanting cloud dead is really unique imo. update again when you can!
heyalove43 chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
omg please continue i really want to know what happenes to Cloud. so PLEASE continue :) its a awesome story so far
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
I have one word: Magnificent! This fic is utterly brilliant, I love how you've built up the relationship between Zack and Cloud and how Cloud has come such a long way from where he started in the story all because one awesome guy decided to do the right thing. and now you've just dropped this amazing twist, brilliant! But oh no please don't split them up whatever happens keep them together! I literally can't wait for the next update, brilliant work!
LittleCatLover chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
This is so far great :D Now theres more action happening. All i hate is Zack's "mother" she seems like hoe to me :)
Koure chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Oh dear... I think Zack and Cloud are going to have to have a long talk when this is resolved... And I'm surprised Cloud's father never plays more of a role, as he apparently calls now and again. Hm...
Adam-1D chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
OMG, it's so good! *starts singing"
daemonkieran chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
I might be a bit bloodthirsty but I would like to see the 'popular's' comeuppance.
Jay1331 chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
love your story ) update soon!
Vegx chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Im loving your story hope to see cloud getting better, poor guy been victim of bulling screw the populars!
LittleCatLover chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
:3 cuteee story, omg ! i really want to know who she is though ! And why his going to LA ? 0.o suspicious...
MeykoLove chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
and you go to pearson? im just assuming cuz you mentioned ib and calgary i think and im from there.

i wuz like...what is this? i had to run through my memories of fics until i remembered the highschool setting. i was soooo confused reading those first two paragraphs though.

i loved the end of this chapter. so cute. theyre totally destined for each other!

what going on in la though? is zack gonna leave cloud forever? i cant wait!

have fun studying. diplomas, apparently, suck.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
oh man i cant wait to read more i wanna know whats going on too so you have to update soon ok
Ms Shinra chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
Hey there fellow Canadian!

Been awhile missed your updates!

the chapter was good but it was a little confusing and i believe there are spelling and grammatical errors. Other then that its fine :)

Good luck and hope to read from you soon :)
Ruhina chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
Hey! You've got an awesome story here! And I like-love every part of it! :D Who's that woman? I need to know! xD I'm excited for the next chapter to come! I thought you won't abandon this story? But it's been a year & a few months since you last updated.., I hope you would find time & interest to update this story, 'cause if you don't, that would suck. You would break the heart of those people looking forward till the end of your story. Your fans would be saddened..., :( Anyways, I really do hope you update soon! Good Luck and Do your best! :D I wish God would hear my prayers for you to continue..,
Sara V chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
YAY! I didnt know you lived in Calgary! So do I! *laughs* Yes, the weather here sucks, especially that now its winter T.T My ears nearly fell off. But anyway, this story is pretty good! I not too far in, but so far I'm loving it :) There are some typos, but not that often. And BTW, It is Aerith, at least in the english version.