Reviews for The Sound of the Drums
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
*sniff* I MISS BAND!

That was great. Its good to know I'm not alone.
Lady Zenoka chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Wow, that's so true. Even before anything, you can hear the drums. The best is when they actually are together. But the drummers are the best part. They are so funny. And never make sense...
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Wow: quite well done.
VampiresGoddess711 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
oh my god, that was beautiful! from a junior who lives for band to the graduate who did, that was amazing. it kinda strikes a special cord for me, my second half and best friend are on the line and this is fantastic. great job
Silverwolf08 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I must say, i am very impressed. While I was reading, I could imagine everything you were talking about. This is my last year as a highschool band geek, and I hope that I will have the same great memories that you obviously have. Thank you for this excellent, and moving piece!
dutchesscourtney chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
A perfectly captured emotion. I still feel this way when I hear the sound of the drums. Thank you for sharing this poem. C
saxypitgirl07 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Hmm... This reminded me of my best friend graduating last year...She was on bass clarinet...I shall be recommending she reads this my friend, because it is an amazing piece of work. Well done!