Reviews for He's Born With It
Persephone chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
LMAO, The first time I saw that picture I was like, "Damn, those eyelashes are long."
Elven-Twilight chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
LOL! I pretty much had the same reaction as Zack did. XD Nice job!
Red-Planet31 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
"Where the heck did you get them from, anyway?"

Um... Vincent. Have you seen the eyelashes on that man? I mean, sure Lucrecia's got long eyelashes too but Vincent totally pwns her on that. Hahhaha. (Seph OBVIOUSLY didn't get them from Hojo *shudders*). XDXDXD

Sorry for that paragraph. My brain couldn't resist. Anyway, this was way funny and I love how Zack was worried and imagining Seph putting on mascara. XDXDXD PRICELESS! XP
No one specific chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Nice.
EnglishPrincess chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I could totally see Zack losing it, trying to compose himself and losing it again. Great writing.
GoldenShinyWireofHope chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I usually enjoy your dramatic stories more than your humourous ones. But, in my opinion this is the best of your comedies, or the ones I've read. You made me laugh out loud. I could just picture it. And well done to Lisa - the title was just perfect!
Kyuubipandorachan chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Seph got it from his mommy of course. XD Man, i just love your oneshot. It's awesome.
kysis-the-bard chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That was hilarious! His eyelashes were all long and black in the CG scene of the canon VR battle! -dies laughing-
CornCob chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
HAHAH! OH MY GOODNESS! The very thought of that man applying mascara is both horrifying and amazingly hilarious Poor Zack, it's a wonder he was able to form words...and who knows how Lazard managed to survive the ordeal. I am sure something unfortunate will be showing up in his future, curteousy of everyones favorite general.
Lychi chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Ahaha oh yes- after reading this I couldn't help but notice Sephiroth's eyelashes during gameplay.

Great job! Enjoyed the buildup and the unexpected ending for Zack. Seph glaring at the mirror was funny to visualize, and somehow I was really amused by the line "He was normally quite confident and pleased with his appearance." Ah, Sephiroth. How we love to poke fun at your appearance.
TeaLogic chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Nice... this little story brightened up my day! Cheers!
dantesdarkqueen chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I can sympathize with Seph here. I don't have really thick eyelashes, but they are DAMN long. I've fooled make-up artists before, because they weren't expecting eyelashes that long. Heh. I like this one. Highly amusing, and the image of Sephiroth, of ALL people, putting on mascara is just too funny and bizzare for words. Thank god he doesn't; he looks hot enough as it is!

-Queen
yodel chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Wow!hahaha!...you know I love this, it seem too short but it's ok!and I think like Zack at first,always wonder about Sephy don't you think! - _ - great job!
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
*gigglesnort* I /knew/ a joke on that was too good to pass up...Maybe he gets it from his mom?
Kazaam chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
LOL. That's too funny! I almost feel sorry for Seph. XD

I like how Zack's too distracted about what the meeting might be about to concentrate on his work. That's just like him.

Great idea! But now poor Seph's going to have to fight back another legion of fangirls because of his eyelashes alone. XD

-Kazaam