Reviews for Broken Gods
Ahlysha chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Ah..this was so sad, heartbreaking. (. The characters are so spot on, I can hear them talking as if they're right here excellent.
LFVoy chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This one just kills me. Every. Time.
asearcher chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
What an absolutely fantastic story. You captured Phlox, Archer, and Sim just right. Thank you for a great read!
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
OH GOOD LORD!

::cries::

Phlox dressing Sim. UGH! And the ending line about Archer being a god who is unable to weep. Woman, you slay me.
STReader chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow - what incredible missing scenes. It made Archer much more sympathetic - no one could've made the decisions he did in Expanse.
S.C. Little chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
A very Fine story. Just lovely.
bluedana chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
My goodness, Hopeful, that was sad. I especially liked Phlox's voice; it goes well with his admission in Damage that he'd done a few unethical things (not that creating Sim was unethical). This piece really demonstrates the battle between his compassion as a doctor (and a surrogate father) and the need to help the mission succeed. I also liked the exploration of Archer's coping mechanism. Gosh, I wanted to give them both a big hug.

By the way, my favorite line? "...You will return to your quarters, pet your dog, and get reacquainted with your bed. Is that clear?” I could totally hear that in my head.
MavFan chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Magnificent, absolutely magnificent!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Beautiful. You did a wonderful job! :)

Emma
Alelou chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Very nice. I don't really have a ton of interest in Archer and Phlox, but you made me care about them with this story.

Good Phlox voice too.
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Wow. This is a great story. I love the focus on Phlox's reactions and thoughts about Sim, and Archer's. Archer's guilt made me a lot more sympathetic to him (I was mad at him after I first saw this episode on TV...)

Kudos for an emotionally gripping story.
mmnight chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
This was beautifully written..

The POV of Phlox is just wonderful .. I could feel and see how Phlox looks and sees Sims .. my heart just went to him
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Similitude is the only episode out of all of the Star Trek series that has brought me to tears. Your story is a fitting and poignant addition to the episode. Good job.
volley chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Oh, my! This was the most wonderful added scene I have ever read.

It was touching and captivating from the first word to the last, and so deep. I love the full circle, with Trip waking up like a newly-born baby.

Thank you for sharing!
framework4 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Wonderful. Very well done.