Reviews for Encounter
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I love your style of writing. It's very engaging. I want to know more about these people.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
After reading this, I need a cold shower ( or two ). Cheers!
georgiagirlagain chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Whew! Damn, what a hot flash...
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Ooh! Hot. Smoking Hot! I hope you continue this. Lester is just so absolutely amazing and his outlook on life and getting the most from each day with a touch of humor is so addicting...as is his body, I'm sure. But, the cocky side of him, though he can back it up, sometimes makes me think he's hiding a deeper personality inside than anybody gives him credit for. I love the idea of Steph and Lester together. I'd like to see them as more than just f**k buddies, though. It sounds from this piece, that there is some guilt on her part with Ranger, but Lester is who she really wants. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Hmmmn. You've really come up with some wonderful scenarios. I loved the Dating series, but these side trips into other relationships have been very interesting and well done.

Great work.

Maggie
beancounter74 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
i know this is an old story so I don't know if you are still around anymore, but I have to comment. I read this for the first time several months ago, and I have to tell you that it is one of my all-time fave Lester smut shorts. I've read it several times and it never gets old - always there for me when I need a little Les pick-me-up! :)
Margaretlucylu chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
my gosh lester and steph is unforgettable
Shellylamb chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oh yea;]

I love Lester! I wasn't sure who it was exactly. But reading "Beautiful", it had to be baby boy...sometimes I think I'd be okay for Janet to flip the script just once and give Stephanie a taste of Lester. I mean come ON, hes HOTTNESS that needs to be tested;D.

Such a shame, you wrote this in 2007. It was great though, I actually scrolled down thinking it continued...smh.
Reader x chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I liked the way the beginning tied in with the end. Your portrayal of characters was also good. You write well. However, when it comes to smut, I've noticed the more detail the better. Otherwise, a solid effort! :)
rubell chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
my first plum ff...but who is lester santos...wracking my brain n i got nothin...
Mrs.LovettTodd chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
HOLY SHIT! The whole time I thought it was Ranger she was going at it with! Damn!
JillieJo chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oh yes, I want me some Santos, too!
MiaRose 156 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Very hot and sexy...
kaygirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
WOW! that was so intense i never would have thought it was lester. plz write more really wanna know how they got togather

kaygirl*
jls0 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
um...at a loss...*beep breath* oh, yea WOW. Post Rangeman Deluxe Challenge? I can so see Lester being the dirty talkin' sort. Thanks and more please! ;)
Peanut16 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007