Reviews for Lost Memories
ianon2013 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
just to let you know, Antoine is a COYOTE not FOX. I don't mean to be rude, k?
sny chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
sally kneed fang where it hurts most for a dude and in the comics plans revenge against sally!just to let you know0_
Marcus chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Exellent story, but there was one problem.
You see, Nack the Weasel's clientship with Robotnik is essential to the plot of the series. It also put Nack in a possistion where he could have killed Sonic, but didn't. It may lead to a rift in the plot putting him in this situation as he will surly be after Sonic again alongside Robotnik, as they are in the middle of putting together a new series that starts off right where the previous series left off. Robotnik will be in it, but I don't know how because of his probable death in the last episode. Other than that, it's flawless. Trust me, I am an official critic. .-
HypaKitty chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
All I have to say is, this is a classic...GREAT JOB!Even though i'm not too fond of Archie,it's still great!

much luv,

Kitty*
honest the weasel chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Nice story! It's great to see a good side of nackie boy!
Mark chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
All I can say is... wow! This is my favorite so far!
DeNerd chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Nice story. I like reading things about Nack not being such a bad guy and the changing points of view was a good idea too
Ly the werewolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
*er-hem* Once again, fantastic story! You've got a real 'nack' for writing stories like this! *dodges rotten vegetables* heh heh heh...Continue writing! I love your stuff!
Sally Peters chapter 1 . 8/23/2001