Reviews for The Dos and Don'ts of Falling In Love
Zai chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was simply adorable!
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
OMG! This is definately a fave! I really love how love made them contradict themselves!

Also I love that Chad goes shopping with Ryan. LoL at the 'Chad Danforth did not shop' all I could think of was the "I Don't Dance" song, and I replaced the "dance" with "shop"

Also the Ryan in eyeliner thing was so hot!

Aw, and I love Ryan being close to the Danforths'.

Also that he has Chad's letterman jacket *sighs* so sweet.

And of course I love the falling in love and growing old together 3
Lea chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh, so cute! )

love it. No Criticism. gotta read your others...
Baconaise-Light chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
"There were a lot of things Chad and Ryan disliked. Until love turned night to day, set the sea on fire, and changed everything they had ever thought they wanted."

I love this last made my heart melt. in fact...i loved the whole fic. i am a fan of this! x
AngelicMouseGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I just HAD to tell you, how much I LOVED this fic. OMG, this fic is a shiny bright star among a bunch of sub par fic here at . I adored this and I loved how you gave each boys point of view, the idea for this is very original and that makes it great for whole other reasons. _ Chyan ForeverOTP
fammy chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
aw...that was so cute! Please write more!
WickedWillows chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Oh, so cute! Great fic!
fredumwriter chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
so tru so beutiful
djfkhgdkjfhgjfdkhjdfhdkjfhg chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Holy crap, that has got to be one of the sweetest fics I've read for Chyan so far! I like the "Chad hates..." and then it switches to "Ryan hates...", that is just a totally brilliant idea! And it's very well written! Totally love it! Good job!
Peppermint Smile chapter 1 . 11/19/2007

love love love love love love love love it. amazing-est Chyan I've ever read :D

off to go see if you've written other stuff...
Wind91Rider chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Aw, so cute! I love it!
OutcastOnTheCountOfInsanity chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
great story! i also love that little Mr. Darcy nip you threw in their. Jane Austin is awsome lol
bittersweet913 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
wow. This was written beautifully!

i loved it.
Choice chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I know that it was kind of a plot-what-plot, but I LOVED this story! You've got to write more of this; you're amazing. :)

lm2k6 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Beautiful story, really enjoyed reading it.