Reviews for Terror
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
i liked the story and would like to share that my friend's mom was one of the few survivors of the attack of the pentagon. She was near the exit when the plane hit and was very fortunate, unlike many others. May 9/11 never be forgotten and shall everyone remember the ones who died and the heroes of the survivors.
Shadeslayer35 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This reminds me of Marvel's tributes to 9/11 with their characters. Many of them wishing they could do more to stop it, but in the end no matter how strong they are, there was nothing they could do. That is one day I will never forget. I hope that eventually all the ones who were behind it can be brought to justice for their crimes.
starr1095 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
MAY GOD BLESS THEM AND TOSE WHO HAD FAMILIES IN THERE MAY WE NEVER FORGET THEM AND THE EVIL THAT CAME ONTO USA'S GROUNDS.

love the story really good
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Man... I remember seeing it on the news. I was only six.

There's a song, and it's the only country song I'll ever like, called "Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning" by Alan Jackson. Have you heard it?

Anyway, it was pretty good. I noticed a few run-on sentences, but I suppose I could let that go because of the subject. What happened at the WTC was horrible.

Nice job. :)
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh, wow. How much more powerful can you get? Very nice writing. Keep it up.

God bless.

Shiny-san
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Very cool. These are good stories.
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
*sniff* another tear fic.
Vampiric Phantom chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
yes i luv u! I wanted a story on how Danny trys to stop it and i finally found one. it even said for me yay! excellent work!
Miko in training chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
in tribute to 9/11/01... may we never forget :)