Reviews for Is This Love?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
This is really good!
KISSAMA1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Length is a good thing plz try to rember THAT!
Defying.Expectations chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I really hope you plan on updating this story. Lucius/Andromeda is my favorite pairing, and you have such a nice story going here. I'd really hate to see it abandoned.
your-apple-core chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
yay! I loved it :)

The dialogue is great and I love how much Abraxas's p.o.v is included. Makes things so entertaining.

OK well please update soon! at least another couple of chapters!
your-apple-core chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I feel honoured to write the first review!

I randomly thought of checking if there are any andromeda and Lucius fics and surprisingly there are. I am really pleased that there are fics of such quality too. :) I enjoyed it and i enjoy how you illustrated Abraxas and Lucius's relationship - very well done. Druelle was well done too. I'm very excited to read the rest of the chapters!
ClumsyTonks chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
:) please update,

i really like the way your andy and lucius interact,

and it would be wrong to keep a good story unfinished :P
Heavenlydoll chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
i didn't get a chance to send a review for this chapter, but i wanted to remind you to update! i am dying to knnow what happens next and it's been FOREVER! please don't leave me hanging!
Defying.Expectations chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
Teehee . . . Lucius is just adorable how awkward he is. Looking forward to what happens at dinner. :D
Miss Ulv chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
great chapter!
Heavenlydoll chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
so glad you updated so quickly! love the story and can't wait to read more!
wokeuptonight chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Looking forward to how the dinner goes, especially after Andromeda's ball. But you italicize too many words, in my opinion.
Defying.Expectations chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
*grins* It is SO wonderful to find a well-written Lucius/Andromeda story - there aren't that many to begin with, and then to find one that is actually realistic and of quality is just great. I really love the characterizations and how you're building the relationship, it's really nicely done.

The only question I have is why Lucius is attracted to Andromeda. Because at this point I can't see how he would have known her very well, especially if he's four years older than her in this story. Otherwise, though, I'm really enjoying this. :D
Miss Ulv chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
it's a great chapter! :D
Miss Ulv chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
yes, it was a good chapter! I don't think it is too long though... :P
Miss Ulv chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Great! hope you update soon! :D