Reviews for Warped
Anonymous chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
Wow. I definitely was NOT expecting that. But it's good! Keep writing please!
Saphireanime chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I am enjoying this already. i do enjoy a Christine who has a backbone but is not rude or so confident it is entirely out of character, and Erik is wonderful already. i wonder how the next months will lead us to the prologue
anon chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
i really like this story i hope it isnt abandoned, will you update soon?
Jungle Jenna chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Wow! I read your story in one sitting. I literally couldn't stop reading. I was hooked from the first chapter. I love how you portray Christine. She's so strong and feisty, and doesn't let Erik push her around. The way you began the story was very intriguing. I like how you start out with a flash-forward that shows Christine is less than happy with her relationship with Erik. I know you haven't updated in over a year, but seriously. You need to continue this story. I'll give you a plate of freshly-baked mask-shaped cookies with white frosting if you do.
LilBitOBantar chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
Please please please update soon! :( This story is so amazing and addictive I can't possibly go on without it. :(
Charlie's Hazardous Relapse chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
I LOVE THIS.
I know it's almost been a year.
I know my plea is practically hopeless but...
PLEASE UPDATE.
I want to read more.
Scratch that.
I NEED to read more.
Mettehpfan chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Really love this story please uptade soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Great story, please keep writing!
Adelique chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Hey it's me your constant reader! You have already overdone your previous record and now it's 10 months already since your last update and we your beta readers ready for next chapter to come! Soooooo what do u think? Would you spare us with something interesting and worth 10 months of waiting?))
patito chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
I love it! great story keep going please..
Siren chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
? I don't understand how this chapter applies to the story... Richard did get Christine first after all, not Erik...
Adelique chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hey! It's been a while since we heard smth from you! Look how many people will appreciate your update! How many people marked u as fav and follow your story! So please do be kind to us and give some magic beautiful chapter that will blow our minds away and will be worth such a wait!
BirchTreeWoman chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Too bad it seems you've abandoned this. :( I would love to read more..?
Madysen.Hoke chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
I really hope you continue this story! Its really, really good. I like the twists and turns, and the different directions Christine is being thrown into. Its kept me on edge and I can't wait until you update! I hope its soon... ;D
LilBitOBantar chapter 12 . 6/18/2012