Reviews for Queen of Spades
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hehe, so crazy but absolutely loved it! Laughted so hard at 'would he say hi to Edward', lol. :)
fhobos chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Ah, writers like you and stories like this one make me enjoy Yuffentine more and more. So: thank you! 3 It was beautiful and I loved your inspiration.
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
lol this was awesome i loved it _
Toph43 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
lovely. :) i liked it
serenbach chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I love the narritive of this, the way it flows reminds me a lot of Yuffie herself- I love her randomness and how Vincent eventually admits that he loves it, and her. :)
Sinfath chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I have never read a Yuffentine story because i can't see it happening, but your description caught my eye. I actually really enjoyed it it was very good and while I still can't see them as more than friends I am putting this in my favorites.
Nikki Mustang chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I think it's cute with the brackets. It's your writing style, if you put brackets and parentheses into it that's your choice. ]

I think it's cute in general. -hugs Yuffientine- Thanks for making me smile.
Little Patch of Heaven chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Wow, so cute I loved it. It was AU, but not incredibly AU, not that I have anything against AU. I really liked it, it was well done, full of humor that wasn't cheesy, and really cute at the end too. Well done, good job, kudos to you!
hducudusjfjei643 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw that was so cute and funny! I loved it~~
Jean V chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Oh I love this story ) It's just so beautiful and I love the last sentence, "Somewhere along the way, he realized he loved her." And I love that it's from Vince's POV. Keep on writing!
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I smiled all through this adorable fic.

It really made me smile, and I can see Yuffie being like that. :D
Mimi chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I really like this story, it's very cute. I do love the long long sentences, it makes it feel more original. Good job. I love this pair!
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I was bored when I found this and I have to say, this is a really good fic. Very cute. You did a great job!
IllaSc chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
OMG.

Beautiful!

I love the whole dragging on sentences until they're not really sentences anymore but in the end they're really sweet and understandable anyway deal.

So CUTE.
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Woah, so cute ]. Extremely well written.

p.s - Love the Twilight reference. Oh Edward...