Reviews for For Crimes, There is Love to Pay
bassoongirl14 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
omg! This is an awesome story! I can't wait to read more!
Aria chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
LOL great chapter, I'd love to see how Sakura's gonna treat him. Poor Sasuke.
Hard to believe Sasuke Uchiha actually fainted, though...
another.creative.lover chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
DEJA VU! XDDD Awesome. That was a great movie, by the way. And so is "The Lincoln Lawyer." ... mostly because Matthew McConaughey is so sexy. x_x (dies)

Anyways! Wow... x_x Sakura is evil. XD

-Technical difficulties. Uzumaki Naruto went into a seizure of laughter then a state of shock.-

Yup. Annee was have quite a state of laughter, too. x_x

Ooh, ideas? ;) OOH OOH, I KNOW! YOU SHOULD PUT SAI IN THIS! MAKE SAI AND SASUKE TALK TOGETHER! It'd kind of be like, a heartfelt moment, you know? Because Sasuke would be annoyed and see what his replacement's like... and then get all Sasuke-moody on everyone and probably confront Sakura. ;)

Aaaand! It'd make a nice transition into a sexy lemon. Ku ku ku ku ku... ;)

You could even make Sai like Sakura! :DDD
another.creative.lover chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
BWHAHAHAHA! XDDD Omigod... that chick is such a "Misa" (Death Note reference). x_x

Well then! XD Wow... who would have thought that Sakura would have paid her to screw him. (laughs)

Sasuke:... You let her STRADDLE me? (insert his Uchiha angry face here)

AWESOME. XDDDD
another.creative.lover chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
(snickers with you) HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH. XDD

Awesome. SASUKE GOT A FREE TOUCH! (dances with Naruto) Ku ku ku... ;)

EWWWWWWWW! (points to the receptionist) WHAT A PEDO, MAN! (kicks)

;) LEMONS? ... probably not. x_x (dies) Maybe something a little tease-ish though, is what I'm thinking.
another.creative.lover chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
"I held up the bright green-"Lady Sakura's Bitch" T-Shirt. "THIS?" I found out that there was no point in hiding my emotions with Sakura. All she would do is place me in a genjutsu after knocking me out (Did I mention I'm pretty defenseless for about 2 months all because of that busty blonde's shit-medicine? Now I get the runs when Sakura WANTS me to shut up.) and making the most disturbing images (a stripping Kakashi couldn't BE as fatal) until I gave her my true self."

See, before, I just wanted to copy/paste the "bright green 'Lady Sakura's Bitch' T-shirt" stuff... but as I read on, I just couldn't resist highlighting the entire paragraph. XDDDD HAHAHAHA!

IT'S A QUEST FOR SASUKE'S TRUE SELF! YOSH! Well, at least she didn't make Sasuke wear that HIDEOUS green jumpsuit that Lee and Gai-sensei adore wearing. XDDD Just a thought... (gets punched my Sasuke) x_x "HEY, I WASN'T SUGGESTING ANYTHING, TEME! DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A NOTCH!" (kicks)

:D Hee hee~ Love it.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! XDDDD OMIGOD! Saw this line: "Your punishment is to be Sakura's slave for two months."

Seriously died from that point on. XD

I really liked how you began your chapter though. "The way he left me, like a cliffhanger..." Nicely done. :)

;3 I'm going to enjoy this!

(holds up citrusy fruit and dances away) XD
Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
Luv it!
man-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
whatever happened to this story
Rhea113123 chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
I don't know where it could go...especially with Sakura's oversized big belt, but I know you'll think of something...my god this story is funny as hell!

~DDW129
prosperity-oblivion chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
omg omg make naruto go back home and have a sasusaku lemon D: LOL! anyways, great story. keep up the good work :)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
...I say we throw him in the most UNPREDICTABLE situation EVER...Do u think Sasuke canhandle babysitting? LOL!
shkh4ever chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
Good chapter and sorry no help. But I am sure there are some great writers out there, that can help.
Pentax.me chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
OMFG this is soo funny! keep up the awsome work...sakura should make sasuke strip and run around kohna stark naked except for his body is ocvered in post-it notes saying uhh "stick it to me, or stick it in me. Sasuke Uchiha goes either way! -insert sakuras phone # here-" I saw tht in a Twilight fanfic and I laughed so hard I almost peed myself AHAHA
lil'kit CC chapter 5 . 8/14/2008