Reviews for At Long Last
guest chapter 10 . 4/4
heyyyyyyyyy! this is such a good story! i hope you update it soonnn.
Shaki-chan chapter 1 . 3/23
kolrussiakol: Oh please. I'm not so delusional as to insert myself into fanfiction so calm yo' tits. And I find it hilarious how you think this new character-Megumi-doesn't seem to fit when the story isn't even finished yet. Thanks for taking the time to read and review though.
kolrussiakol chapter 4 . 3/23
I hope this isn't self insert fan fiction, ugh, you have lots of talent but something feels wrong when someone who originally wasn't there, suddenly has such a bug role even for plot device, which doesn't really make sense or even fit.
kolrussiakol chapter 2 . 3/23
As too bad a lot if these things can't happen because of the way things have turned out :/
yue chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
please update soon! the story you made is so so wonderful! I would like to read more of this. so please update :)
hikora chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
WHY DID YOU STOP?! I know you haven't continued it for a very long time, but I really hope that you would pick up on writing it again. Tell me if you do update this.

Also, isn't it bad for the concubines of one king to be in love with another? I hope that Takiko will remember soon. It's hurting Uruki and the other warriors very much to see her like this. I hope that this time, they can live happily together as a big family-excluding Megumi-with their own children too, of course.
Killer Rei chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
IT HAS BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE YOU HAVE UPDATED
dragonlady chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
who Megumi?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
does this story continue? please let me know if it does..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
. .UPDATE

. .PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
i wish the story would continue quickly... i like the story so much. _
killerose82 chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
update soon
Hanieya chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
This is a great story; I truly hope you continue with it soon! Takiko is definitely one of my favorite characters ever, with her bravery, her passionate love for all those around her, and her kind personality. You've done a great job writing all the Genbu Shici Seishi! Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter xD