Reviews for At Long Last
please update !
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
I really love your work. Please finish this. I am really looking forward to it :) fighting!
guest chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
heyyyyyyyyy! this is such a good story! i hope you update it soonnn.
Shaki-chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
kolrussiakol: Oh please. I'm not so delusional as to insert myself into fanfiction so calm yo' tits. And I find it hilarious how you think this new character-Megumi-doesn't seem to fit when the story isn't even finished yet. Thanks for taking the time to read and review though.
kolrussiakol chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
I hope this isn't self insert fan fiction, ugh, you have lots of talent but something feels wrong when someone who originally wasn't there, suddenly has such a bug role even for plot device, which doesn't really make sense or even fit.
kolrussiakol chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
As too bad a lot if these things can't happen because of the way things have turned out :/
yue chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
please update soon! the story you made is so so wonderful! I would like to read more of this. so please update :)
hikora chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
WHY DID YOU STOP?! I know you haven't continued it for a very long time, but I really hope that you would pick up on writing it again. Tell me if you do update this.

Also, isn't it bad for the concubines of one king to be in love with another? I hope that Takiko will remember soon. It's hurting Uruki and the other warriors very much to see her like this. I hope that this time, they can live happily together as a big family-excluding Megumi-with their own children too, of course.
Killer Rei chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
IT HAS BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE YOU HAVE UPDATED
dragonlady chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
who Megumi?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
does this story continue? please let me know if it does..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
. .UPDATE

. .PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
i wish the story would continue quickly... i like the story so much. _