Reviews for Escape from Ennui
EmiXNaru chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I read this all night. And i LOVED it D Great job! You made my night! u 3
strawberryzoros chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this wonderful long, long thing. It took me most of the evening as I wanted to savor it for as long as possible. I loved it!

My favorite parts:

"Atobe knew that glare. It either meant 'leave me the fuck alone', or 'don't bother me, I'm with Choutarou'. Atobe had managed to get that glare when on the /phone/ with the other boy, which he always thought was impressive." - That is hilarious and lovely and squee.

"What do you want?"

Atobe frowned. "Sanada, I know you're overjoyed that I called, but please try to control yourself," he said dryly. "Your enthusiasm is completely overwhelming me." - I love how Atobe is so shameless, everything just seems to run right off of him. Sanada's humor is so in character too.

The cookie baking.

"Sorry about that, I'm volunteering at a shelter for /extremely mentally handicapped children/ today," he said, giving the other two a dark look.

"…So in other words, you decided to hang out with Seigaku for the day."

"Are you actually attempting to have a sense of humor today?"

Atobe doing an Echizen impression! Epic.

Oh, and I love how Sanada always humors Atobe, even if he'll roll his eyes while doing so. The way he's just able to put up with his antics make them work so well together. This fic has really revived this pairing for me.
JojoLightningfingers chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh gosh, you have no idea how good it feels to find a well-written Tango story. Especially one this long! Beautiful vocabulary and details, nice progression of the relationship... And suitably awkward towards the end. Thank you so much for this!
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
i love this pairing and this story
pentalion chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That...was beautiful. It's a wonder how Sanada puts up with Atobe, though.
maryjaneleaf chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
wow this story was long so I debated about reading it, but I'm really glad I did! it was really really good. excellent spelling, grammar, plot line, and characterization. also, I really appreciate your humor lol. the sarcastic banter between Sanada and Atobe was my favorite part :). overall I give it... 9.8/10. keep up the good work!

-mj
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
good work :) nicely developed :) i liked it.
MIM199 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was awesome. Your characters were just perfect and the hat. QAnd the party. and just asldh;lahf;ljf good.
countess sunako chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
i love it! they look so cute together! actually, i never gave thought about this pairing but you made them look so cute together! great job! :))
Superwitch chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I adored the way you did the experimentation. Really genuinely done. Nice work.

Thanks

THE REVIEWING FOOL
ChiyakoChan chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This was flippin amazing! \()/! There was more dialogue than description, and I think I like this type of story that way more than...super detailed. Some of the lines made me lol and it was a very enjoyable read.

Thanks for writing this! Haha AtobaxSanada is just plain amazing anyway XD

ChiyakoChan
AiOkami chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Oh man I love this story! It's so cute and amazingly well written too! xD

This was my first time reading An AtobexSanada fanfic and it's by far the best.

I just love the McDonalds part. It makes me laugh- in a good way. You really catch the character personalities.
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This is so cute! PRATCICALLY DROOL ON MY TABLE WHILE READING IT.
Kvhottie chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
It was an amazing story, you did a great job with it. I loved the comedy, it was soo funny! I also liked that they didnt know what they were doing when they had sex! everything was perfect, keep on writing, you have skill!
Chi-chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow... that was really well written. It would be great if you could write a sequel though...