Reviews for Dudley's Nineteen Years Later
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 5/9
Liked the story, especially the change in attitude of Dudley...!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
excellent story it was very cute
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
A very good story it was good Happy New Year
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Not too bad. I think you're spot on.
Meilodi chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Nice idea of Dudley having wizardog children.
JK Rowling had said that she thought about having Dudley on the platform with wizardog children, but decided against it, saying that no wizarding genes could've survived Vernon's DNA.
(Read my James and Lily fics! I didn't log in, but this is my author name$
KitKatlover7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Loved it! Absolutely, positively, loved it! This is the perfect "19 Years later" for Dudley!
I'm-the-girl-who-dreamed chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I knew Dudley wasn't all bad. That is so cool that his kids are magical.
Melody chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Your story is short but I don't see anything wrong with it except the question what do you know about the wizarding world which it seems would tell every Muggle cop it existed. I'm sure that can be fixed. Your story could stand or become part of a big Harry-Dudley-their kids adventure novel.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I liked it alot this was good I liked how Dudley change.
houquilter chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nice oneshot. I can see Molly & Arthur Weasley becoming surrogate grandparents to Dudley's children, especially when they hear about Vernon & Petunia's attitude toward their grandhildren.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Good stuff! I see Dudley grew up. it would be quite easy to believe his children might be magical as well. By now I am sure that Dudley knows what his parents did to Harry was abuse.
Ninjess chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awwww, I'm just going to pretend that this is what actually happened. Yay for fanfic.
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
i rather liked that!
IchigoRenji chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
The sad thing is, I can totally see this happening... Vernon and Petunia are the biggest fools I've ever had the displeasure of reading about in my life... but I'm happy that Dudley turned out to be the good guy in the end.

Great job, I loved this peice _