Reviews for Dudley's Nineteen Years Later
delete-account-please-7552363 chapter 1 . 2/20
This was very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This was really nice. It's the second time I've read this, and I still think- wow. It's wonderful what someone can do with the right inspiration. I still am sitting on my butt about a FanFiction account for crying out loud!
You are one of my favorite authors! Keep up the good work!
TheRedSlime chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
YYEESSS. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES (aka I want you to make this a story K BYE).
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I like it.
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Liked the story, especially the change in attitude of Dudley...!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
excellent story it was very cute
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
A very good story it was good Happy New Year
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Not too bad. I think you're spot on.
Meilodi chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Nice idea of Dudley having wizardog children.
JK Rowling had said that she thought about having Dudley on the platform with wizardog children, but decided against it, saying that no wizarding genes could've survived Vernon's DNA.
(Read my James and Lily fics! I didn't log in, but this is my author name$
KitKatlover7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Loved it! Absolutely, positively, loved it! This is the perfect "19 Years later" for Dudley!
I'm-the-girl-who-dreamed chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I knew Dudley wasn't all bad. That is so cool that his kids are magical.
Melody chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Your story is short but I don't see anything wrong with it except the question what do you know about the wizarding world which it seems would tell every Muggle cop it existed. I'm sure that can be fixed. Your story could stand or become part of a big Harry-Dudley-their kids adventure novel.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I liked it alot this was good I liked how Dudley change.
houquilter chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nice oneshot. I can see Molly & Arthur Weasley becoming surrogate grandparents to Dudley's children, especially when they hear about Vernon & Petunia's attitude toward their grandhildren.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »