Reviews for Not Listening Has Its Advantages
It's great to hear that an update will come soon. I'm so excited!
I love it! Update soon yes?
Update? No? Just checking. Be back in another month or so to check again.
Joshua Yamato chapter 6 . 4/13
It is very very well. When you upload the next chapter?
Jtyler12 chapter 1 . 3/28
still holding hope! I know this story can't be dead!
*checks story

Nope nothing new

*goes back to cry in the corner
kristinalprime23 chapter 5 . 3/19
yo rave the rich why haven't yah finished the story yet?
*still waiting patiently for update
A new chapter would be awesome. But no rush, it's only been 7 years...
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
I won't give up hope on this fanfic, not only is this is one of the only fireredshipping Fanfics out there, it's also very well written. I keep my fingers crossed for new chapters or maybe a new fireredshipping story.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
i just can't stop rereading this, I still have hope that an update will come eventually...
Jtyler12 chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
fireredshippings are so rare, I really hope this one isn't dead, or that you write more in the future.
kristinalprime23 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
!hola amigo! ?como estas?
zeldafan128 chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Amazing story! FireredShipping fanfics are so rare; it's nice to see one of them done so well! Please update it. I really want to know how this one goes on.
Ryuus2 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Ya know, I started by looking for an Ash-as-a-coordinator story. I found three, and didn't like two of them. And the last was a challenge, so in reallity, I found absolutely nothing I was looking for. And then I found this. And my mind was blown. I had never even considered Zoey & Ash as a couple before, but as soon as I read the pairing I loved it.

Zoey brings out Ash's latent maturity and Ash gives her his hard earned experience, wisdom, and natural empathy freely. Her refined style meshes against his headstrong-and insane-creativity. She's a redhead and he's a lovable goof. ...crap, I just realized their pairing is just a different take on Ash & Misty...screw it, I still like it!

The only real problem with this is that it has a lot of grammar errors. It isn't anything too bad, it's just a matter of rambling sentences, word choice, and more often than not simple him/her confusion. Well, that and the three years sinse the last update. But I've seen stories come back from longer breaks...I think.

Keep up the great work.