Reviews for Dusk Till Dawn
Pheonix09 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
That was awesome, I loved it and excellent job

Are those four digimon really their younger forms?
Anni-chan290595 chapter 7 . 8/7/2010

i rode your whole story

or OSs whatever

i like them very much

kouichi is great and so sweet

bye Klette
Anni-chan290595 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
I like your story

its easy to read it, even for me, because

i live not in an enlish-speaking country, but in Germany

You did it very good - good work
LaChoy chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
Ack, the last one to this collection was just the one that really made this a great story. Not saying that the other stories were bad, they weren't, but that last one just got to me. Totally fav'd.
Galistar07water chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
Short but sweet...I'll respect your wish as in not drawing out some Yang Yin fanarts and posting them on but I will still do them for my own personal pleasure, none the less. But rest assure, I will not post them on the internet as a respect for your wish but I still like to draw them for my own, thank you very much. Your Yang Yin fanfic is really good and I really do enjoy reading them a lot...I must have reread the thing four times already and now I'm on my fifth time! I do believe that some third season Avatar episodes would make some good reference to Yang Yin, my favorite 3rd season episodes are The Runaway, The Puppetmaster, and the Day of Black Sun...

You are welcome to view some of my artworks on penname there is galistar07water. Some of them are not my own drawing, but I do have a few coming up soon...As my final decision, I'll still draw those Yang Yin fanarts for my own personal pleasure, and will not post them on the internet, unless you want them to...thanks for the fanfic and I'm really dying to read the next one. (P.S. I know I can't put up a request, since you might have plan most of the story out already, but could you add something similar to bloodbending and the Twelve Olympian Digimons? You don't have to if you don't want to...) Thank you very much and once again, update soon please because I'm dying to know if Koichi will ever get his Spirit back and if they'll be able to save the others!
Starfire201 chapter 7 . 3/14/2008
Just got caught up with ur story and faved it. Nice ending u put had there.
The King of the Nerds chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
Wow, someone actually wrote something good about Digimon? Much less, something from frontier?

Must say, very well written giving insight to a character who is usually only used for his 'wimpyness' or for some half-assed romance fic. I especially liked the second one as it says some of my thoughts on Kouchi just sort of being brought into the frontier cast just to be dropped a few episodes later. it's a real shame that time prevents me from continuing to read these as I'm sure they are all well written.
Galistar07water chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
Great mini-fic...truely a way to make us see what kouichi feels from the inside and his full side of the story of how he found out htat he has a brother...update soon because this is also a cheerful way of making my bad days better...
Evide chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Aw, that is sad! Aw, poor Kouichi-kun. And it's really true. Now that I've seen it explained, it does make a lot of sense. But that one time on the trailmon when the brothers werent talking, didn't Izumi ask Takuya to go talk to him? And Izumi was kind of his friend, trying to get him to open up... to Kouji. Okay, well, I definitely see where this is comming from. And it's sad. It makes me think that like, after his adventure, he wouldn't have any friends. T_T so alienated! *goes and cries in a corner* POOR KOUICHI! Pain and suffering... *sniff*

Good drabble. Good focus. Can't wait to see what other... morbid... ideas are comming out of the Dusk. ;)
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I thought I recognized ur pen name. Like Yang-Yin and liked both of these drabbles. Keep it up.
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was a stupid story, you make it sound like he wants to be evil again, that would never happen.
koukou13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Love it! Please continue!
Evide chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
There really aren't enough Kouichi ficcies out there. Especially ones like these, that stress more on Kouichis emotional strength and being strong and his inner jealousy and Duskmon and all that. I liked the first drabble, but I can NOT wait to see what else is planned! It's a totally good start, and I can tell that it will all have something different to stress... something new to point out. O..._ good idea! Good idea!

But also, in this it more emphazises how Kouichi regrets becoming Lowemon... for balance, it could have also pointed out how he felt when he first became Lowemon... well, other drabbles for that, but I'm just saying that balance is beauty! :D Good luck continuing!
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
In interesting way of point of view od Kouichi's past.

Great Job!