Reviews for Summer
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was a lovely little piece. I think you did a great job with it and I hope to read more from you soon!
Sahqoh chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
God snape why did you call her that name!
FadingSlowly chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
so sad! aw, i really like it, tho!
ariadne-chan chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
gah. so beautiful. T_T
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was so heart-wrenching! (T_T)

But I liked it all the same. :D
trianna riddle chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I think this is very well written personally. almost made me cry. keep writing!
Relala chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Heart wrenchingly exquisite, delightful childhood love and the severing of teenage ties. The shortness of this piece is made up for by the tender ache that will be placed inside your chest upon reading it. Brilliance oozes out from every sentence in this story.

“Summer at sixteen has him replaced—by the boy he resents, because he has stolen her away, and has begun to rob him of the one thing he alone has shared with her: summer, in its essence, because it was she who had made everything about it brilliant.”
UGHAO chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Oh God...I love Lily/Sev stories...

*instant Fave*
Natalie chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wow, that was really sweet.

One particular thing I liked: the way you described Lily's eyes as the color of grass. Very simple, and yet a refreshing change from "emerald-colored eyes" in fanfic and even in canon.
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Beautiful.
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
you pretty much summed up a coming-of-age story in just several sentences. nice job. yes, it is sad to think about Severus coming to this realization.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Aw, that was sad. What inspired you to write this?
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That was beautiful and so sad! Great job.

- Gaby
potionslover chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This was so sad *sniff*...Beautiful piece..Wonderfully written..Gosh you're so talented..
Heart4Happiness chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This is just SO beautiful, sad, but SO beautiful.

"Summer is different this year, and they’ve all grown up." (Nearly made me cry.)

I love this. It's one of my all-time favourite fics.

(Added this to my faves ages ago, but didn't get round to reviewing.)