Reviews for Secret
Juleezy chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! Even though it's been awhile, please do. I hope you're not dead either. D:
cheeriolord chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
hey hey just read the current chapters and i quite like it. would like to see more and what is the problem with cloud here eh ? realy wanna find out

keep posting please :)
Vermillion Serpent chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I am liking this fic very much and I was wondering if you are going to update it soon? I would really like to see what happens and what Cloud's secret is; there's obviously something up with him and I'd really like to know what :)
babysweettart chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
whathappens next i have to know please update it's killing me not to know what happens next

g-bye gonna go and kill myself
Akamia09 chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
So good! Please update!
MyfinalfantasyVII chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
oh my god... please update soon, i really want to know what happens next! it is a great story
brokenwindow23 chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
hm... what's the secret?

yeah right, like you'd tell me...

anyways... PLEASE update soon!

it's a fantastic story so far!
elebelly chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
ohh this looks really good!:) please update soon!
StarlightFilly chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
Hey there...this rocks can't wait til the next one!
cassiopeia09 chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
haha its nice update soon k?
luneress chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
this chapter was so amazing! i loved it! this story is so cool!
LoveIsAForceOfNature chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
great story so far! its usually hard to make the high school AU work well but you definitely pull it off. can't wait to have more of the cloud mystery revealed, update soon! _
Ch0k-naT chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
nice one..i can't wait for the update

Glimmer of Brutality chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
AW! This chapter was so Kawaii. I like how you linked to the game/movie with the motorbike and goggles. And I LOVED the idea of her car supposedly breaking down. Lol. Class. Update soon!
LoveYourLife77 chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
lol i love that 'on the way, my ass.' haha that was so funny. Please update must see what happens, no offense but update this time faster lol but i love ur story good job
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »