Reviews for Green Dreams
Zaniel Neko chapter 7 . 10m
Its an interesting story my only concern is how stupid cloud is coming across. Also why would he assume anyone's first thought is time -travel?! He just sitting there not thinking of any excuse or explanation its kind of odd. Gonna read more hope some of this gets worked out a bit better as i go on.
Cadenpet chapter 38 . 6/30
Love this story. I get excited everytime I see it has updated. It is a very interesting take
DamagedWorth chapter 38 . 6/23
Beautifully written. Brilliant.
BabyGhost123 chapter 38 . 6/23
This was a great story and now the plot is really starting to come into play...update soon
nightwyver chapter 19 . 6/13
I hope you update soon!
Zitronat chapter 38 . 6/5
Pls update soon. This fanfic is awesome *.* One of the best fanfics I have read so far.

(Sry for my bad english. It isn't my native language)
Kryshna chapter 38 . 6/2
More? Please? T.T
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 6/2
Great work. Great writting !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 6/2
This is promising.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 5/27
i can't pm you, nor the other staff of Yaoi fanfiction, so I can only contact you here. Can you add my story to the community?
It's called "Not So Easy", completed, one-shot, pairing is Yamada and Miyamura from Yamada And The 7 Witches. URL: s/11275043/1/Not-So-Easy
Anon chapter 38 . 5/18
Can't wait for your next update, I really hope you are still writing this story. It's by far the most well-written story I have read on this website and would hate not to see it finished!

Keep up the excellent work!
Can't wait for your next update!
Keimichi chapter 38 . 5/12
Well, that was a good read. It kinda feels quite slow at times, but that also meant you added a lot of interesting details along the line. I quite like your psychological warfare here, along with very complex characters. I originally skipped this story because of the adventure/romance tag and the summary suggested a more cheesy (angsty maybe) love story between Sephiroth and Cloud, and that was what I had expected when I decided to finally read it, but I'm very surprised at the amount of logic and mind battles found in here, which really is a pleasant surprise. This is one of the better stories I've read in the fandom. I'm glad that this story is still ongoing despite its slow update pace (looking at the publish date here haha), so I'm looking forward to more. Once again, very good job in here with the complexity, the foreshadowing and the characterization.
Keimichi chapter 29 . 5/12
Dammmn that part with Reno was brilliant. The subtitle insert of OC's just for that scene was brilliant. I love how it cumulated to this point.

I'm rarely impressed and I have to say that part impressed me a lot.
New and Old chapter 38 . 5/3
ahhhhh Sooo exciting! What's going to happen next?
2,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »