Reviews for Green Dreams
Modoka Kuusou chapter 41 . 6/24
this is a great story plz continue it!
yokishko chapter 41 . 2/21
Is the rewrite only on tumblr? Because the site isn’t cooperating...
Karano chapter 41 . 2/13
I'm 99% certain you'll never finish this... I've first read this on AO3, but since then started following your Green Dreams tag and also this account. It's been 3 years, I'm realistic.
But for all that could have been, this fic is still amazing. Sure, I would've loved more, but what can one do? It's been a great read, I think I've read this 4 or 5 times? It's just everything an AU should be, and the literal 5% worth reading in a sea of garbage AUs.
Thank you for writing it.
ElectraX12 chapter 41 . 1/29
god this is amazing. when i saw that i had reached the last posted chapter i was ready to start crying. i cant wait tonsee what happens next.
zephyr hb chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Hello, just to say, please, Please... PLEASE continue this
xVentressx chapter 41 . 12/24/2017
Wow,this story is definitely interesting :D I would love to read more,but I couldn't find it on tumblr at all.I couldn't even find you.
Xenogias chapter 41 . 12/11/2017
Never wrote a review here before, so bear with me-I just had to with this story. That said, I hope you see this. FFVII was the FF that lost me. Didn't like the game, the characters, or the story, except for Sephiroth. Which led me to this. And how do I put this? Your story is everything a book can do that a video game, movie, painting, or song can't imitate. I couldn't stop reading about Cloud, Zack, Sephiroth, and especially Reno, the one you just made my favorite. You brought these characters (and a lot more, like Vincent) to life in a way I didn't even think an anybody could. I have no idea who you are, but you're better than authors I've paid to read. I'd pay to read this; pay you to finish it if I could. Square seriously needs to put you on the payroll. I can seriously only hope to ever write something this good. I kind of hate you though, because now I want to play Crisis Core and see Advent Children just because I want to see how they compare to this story. Seriously, this story was better than the freaking game, which is just nuts to me. You somehow salvaged the whole thing. I seriously hope you do finish this-I will gladly put life on hold for the next three days (like I just did, haha) to see where this ends up. And I'd kill to be one of your betas, if you're ever looking for one, though I bet everyone else tells you that too. In short, crazy-mad good job with this one. Seriously. It really deserves all the favorites it got.
guest chapter 41 . 12/6/2017
awesome story!
loved, loved, LOVED the practical part of the SOLDIER exam, and cloud being interrogated by sephiroth.
if you find your muse to continue i'll be happy to read more of it. if not...
thanks for sharing! your story's epic! :-)
Guest chapter 41 . 11/29/2017
I love this so much - but i know it was last updated at least a year ago...
But I hold out hope for completion!
sousie chapter 41 . 10/28/2017
your story is amazing
please update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Can't find you on Tumblr! I found an I-mushi there but do not have access to follow the blog for whatever reason. I'm hoping the updated rewrite gets posted here as well!
LeVath chapter 41 . 9/27/2017
Hello, i saw you will write green dreams rewrite in the future :) i definitely loveeeeeees your green dreams that i reread it over and over because, wow its awesome beautiful andd *literally cries ;_;) so perfect that it makes my heart jumps excitedly because you want to rewrite it! So much love for this work since i read your story in i just waiting for you to continue it, if you wished to, no matter how many years has passed. Time to reread it all over again xD (and here i just read it again last week but its so good that i want to reread it all over again 3) good luck in rewriting this story xD *brb checking your tumblr for rewrites*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
I am re-reading this in anticipation of your re-write because this is my all-time favorite fanfic (no, seriously, you've NO idea how happy I am that you are still working on this!) And I always turn back to it when I need a pick-me-up or just something awesome to read. Thank you for sharing this story, and for never giving up on it! Looking forward to the re-write! -V
Farenheit July chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
i will read it on your tumblr toothankyou for editing it for us. your story is precious to us. we love it.
Angel chapter 41 . 8/6/2017
This story is absolutely amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happens next
2,799 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »