Reviews for Green Dreams
Silverstargirl chapter 41 . 3/27
Just re-read this lovely story and am very much hoping that it's status will change soon!
AkitaSagaraAlanya chapter 41 . 3/11
Soooo good, seriously sent the better part of two days just reading this. If you ever post a new ch I happily re-read the whole thing cuz' this was amazing!
yo mama chapter 41 . 2/20
lololol this fic was published 10 years ago

i came from the fu t ur e

/no
Kiko chapter 41 . 2/11
I just wanted you to know that I stayed up until four this morning to finish reading this despite having to get up at seven for work. I regret nothing.
I love your characterization of Cloud here: a grizzled, blooded warrior trapped in the body and life of a naive teenager. I really enjoy how you demonstrate his frustration with his physical and social limits, but also the wistfulness for what he once had/could have and the self loathing he feels for even contemplating what life might be like without his tremendous sacrifices.
This story ruined my life. 10/10. Would suffer again.
MadMaxxCoyote chapter 40 . 1/3
Man...I gotta say. Cloud really is a massive piece of shit in this. He's so horrible to his friends, especially Zack.
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 41 . 11/20/2016
Ugh I keep rereading this it's so good, please please please continue!
BorderlineInsanity chapter 41 . 10/25/2016
You are awe-inspiring with your ability to spin such a complex and coherent story that fits and expands upon the characters we all know and love. It seems you are more than halfway there, and with the right determination, you can still finish this story. You have over two thousand reviews. More than any of my other favorites and I have faith in you as a writer. Shoot me a pm if you ever need a beta or even just someone to bully you into working on this. ;) I know you're around, I've seen the updates on the GD drabbles. (Also wonderfully hilarious btw. I enjoy the light hearted manner of those) above and beyond all else, I simply wished to day, this story is my absolute favorite on this site, and I've read hundreds over the years.
Ravenshadow16 chapter 41 . 10/23/2016
You doin' ok hon? There haven't been any updates in quite a while and I really am enjoying this story, I've been with it since about chapter 36 I think, I know I wasn't there in the beginning but I pretty much caught up to where you were currently in one night, that's how much I enjoy this story. I'm just curious as to why you haven't updated in a while I guess. :/ I understand it's probably life, but I can't help but worry about my favorite authors I guess. I hope you're doing well though, regardless of whether you read this or not.
jen chapter 41 . 10/16/2016
more please
Selkis1701 chapter 41 . 10/15/2016
It is a pity that you do not end up
Guest chapter 41 . 9/12/2016
Wow this was beautiful. And intricate and complex and fascinating and I love the way you developed all of the characters. I really hope you come back and finish this and maybe the remake will inspire you. It's been so many years since the beginning of it all but I think we can all agree, the Planet's story will be with us forever no matter how old we grow.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/7/2016
Every so ofteon, I come and re-read this story. .. I've been reading it on and off since the start. You have such an awe inspiring way with words, like a true story weaver and I sincerely (and somewhat selfishly) hope you continue again with this wonderfully captivating tale. If ever you need a beta, add a note into the next chapter and I'll get into contact. -Riskareann-
thundercorp84 chapter 41 . 8/6/2016
I don't even know how to contain myself! I found this story and stayed up late and read it through my work break and it is ALL I can think about. I wish that it could be made into a spin off game because it is so amazingly written and would jive so nicely with what's canon. I just want Cloud to let them help him. DX
RightHereInTheseArms chapter 41 . 7/29/2016
Loved it! Please update as soon as you can:)
MissMoonGoddess chapter 41 . 6/26/2016
Ahhhhh an old favorite! I will forever wait for a new chapter. I have to say one of my favorite lines from the story is: "Who gave the cadets explosives?" I giggle uncontrollably every time. Great read through again, glad I got caught up.
2,779 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »