Reviews for Is This the Part?
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 4/15
I was loving this and enjoying it (because, hey, I just saw The Parting Of Ways for the first time and O'm a broken hisk of a human 'broken laughter/sobs) and that last line had me laughing and bawling because this is the best thing on the face of the planet and in all the galaxies and ack!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
*dies from laughing and blood loss* That was awesome! So cute and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! XD
Cinward of Blah chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
oh come on...just a paragraph or two more...maybe three X3
Danb86 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I love it! I haven't laughed so much at a fic for a long time, thank you so much

The Doctor's last line is just too priceless, I really hope they do sex up the alien in the end ;)
Unconvex chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
So fantastic.
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Lol
LadyThetaSigma chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I would love nothing more than to see that sexy alien Doctor sexed up! Great job with the story. Would love to read more in this vein.
LittleSelene chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
OMG xD
you're brilliant
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh my freaking god. I swear by the time I'm done I will have favorited almost all of your things! I mean...I love Nine/Rose/Jack! It's one of my favorite pairings... And that last line... *fans self*

You are good...
inasentimentalmood chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Haha! Very naughty indeed.
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was one of the funniest, flirtiest DW stories I've ever read. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
New Whovian chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Absolutely brilliant!
Mighty-Huntress chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
laughing more laughing even more laughing Wow-this is so getting bookmarked under "cutesy fluff"! -Huntress
DPraven chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
About 1/2 the way through, when jack asked if this was the part where they sex up the alien, I started thinking ”the doctor's an alien, he even has his shirt off... Oh my...”. It was great.
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
oh doctor. you naughty thing you. and yes. yes it is... ;)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »