Reviews for Worth the Wait
amberwolf chapter 23 . 2/2
Please update soon.
Lalenja chapter 23 . 10/16/2014
I like your story very much und would love to read more, but could not find yours on the other websites you mentioned... Should there be one, please let me know. If not, please continue:)
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 23 . 5/27/2014
Omg! I love it so much! can't wait for the new chapter!
Faerie Surinen chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
This is fantastic! I love the originality of plotline in comparison with most other Riddick/Harry Potter crossovers. Is there any way to get a more complete version? I couldn't find it in any of your profiles that I discovered when I went hunting.
addicted-to-the-fic chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Can you send me a link to the full version?
ASW chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Awesome! Love the story!
n.n chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
n.n
dogsby chapter 23 . 7/29/2012
This is one terrific Story. Loving it, LOL. Thank you, again!
dogsby chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Thanks for the *Preview*, got me all hot and bothered, LOL! What a wonderful Story. I think, I'll take a break and savor it (NOT), as it I could!
dogsby chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Ahhhh, foolish little Kyra, LOL. You go Harry, claim what is yours, by right, by conquest! This is one exciting Story.

If I had not written it before, then thank you writing this and sharing it with us. Too many Harry/Riddick pairs and way too short or have gone unfinished. Thank you again.
dogsby chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
That last line from Kyra was priceless and hilarious, LOL! Riddick, caught red cheeked. The one thing a Relative doesn't want to know about another.
The Cat's Meow92 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I have been looking for this story for a while. I really like this one and hope someday you come back to it. This is one of my favorite crossovers thanks to you!
NoLifeButLives chapter 23 . 10/23/2011
Awesome! Love the story! Please continue at some point soon?
Chococandyz chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
. ?sid24106

I found the unedited part of the story here. Enjoy!
Chococandyz chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
Where is the unedited part? I can't find it anywhere in your profile unless it is in the HP fandom, which I somehow can't access.