Reviews for The Clock
Jennixst chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Beautifully written and poignant. Well done.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
that is so sweeet. i love it
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
First things first: I know that in all great works of art, somebody most likely dies, but it broke my heart that it was Fred! Harry Potter was what got me through being an angsty twelve-year-old, and I loved the Weasley. I think everyone did, though. I wanted heaps of brothers like CRAZY when Harry Potter came out.

Back on topic...this was achingly beautiful. Not corny, not was great. It's really tragic, actually, and you did it wonderfully. I like an author who can write more than one genre.
Hoshiko13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Sad story. . . I can't believe how many people ended up dead in that last book. . .
HeadGirl07 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Nicely written. I like how you showed a flashback when the twins were first added. I also like how he finally ended up fixing the clock. ;)
loha chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
SomedayEngland chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Tears...tears flooding down my face. Oh my gosh, I don't think that I will be happy for months. That sad. I have read so many stories set after Fred's death, but each one hits me a different way. Very. Exellent. Job.
Lacklustre chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
That was great. I love it! I love the Authenticity and the way it really felt like you were with the Weasley. You've really done a great job in this. And the Plot! Simple yet brilliant! Great work!
SnowyPicture chapter 1 . 10/15/2007

LilyXJames chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
i cried my heart out in the book...

i couldn't believe it at the beginning...but when Percy started shouting and then they left him...i cried so hard i was going to throw the book out of the balcony (i was reading it outside) but then i remembered that i wouldn't be able to finish the book if i did, so i just throw it under the bed...then 30 seconds later...i started to read it again :D

lovely story...

keep up the good work

anna chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
A very touching story that you have composed in memory of a beloved prankster. Keep writing.
Bad Myrtle chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Nice idea!
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
*sniffle* I loved Fred :( Nice story, very sad
WishIWasAWitch chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
thats so sweet
dr. tempe bones chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
OMG. You have me in tears and it takes alot to make me cry like this. This is the saddess stoires I've ever read. I love it alot.

Thanks for sharing.