Reviews for Saying Goodbye
HungarianBebe chapter 12 . 6/19
loved this soty, but I wih it was finishef
All About RangeMen chapter 12 . 6/18
Noooooo... You can't stop here, I need more! I love the story so far, it has a untapped story line that needs finishing. The dynamics between all the characters are awesome, I love how subtle and unforced they are. I have enjoyed seeing another side of Ranger, and how without compromising his framed in character you were able to show a soft and vulnerable side that came about from an emotional situation. If you ever get the chance, come back to this story, I'd love to read how it ends. Thank you.
Robyn chapter 12 . 2/29
I started reading this story knowing that it wasn't complete and knowing that there was about zero percent of a chance that it would ever be completed. I must say that I'm really sorry that it will have no ending because it's a great premise for a story and it's a story idea that I really haven't seen before - a situation where Steph can do something to help Ranger instead of the other way around. Kinda interesting to see the flip side of what we normally see with these two characters.

A story with so much promise - so sad to see it abandoned and left unfinished.
shellbell78 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I love this story and I hope you get the chance to finish it. Great job!
aruvqan chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
sorry, all joe does is make booty calls and tell steph she is inept and needs to give up everything that makes her happy and turn into something she hates.

I have no fucking idea why she puts up with it at all - if someone gave me that kind of shit, I would stick with the furtive kisses in the alley and ditch the asshole. Some happiness is better than total suckitude.
aruvqan chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Yup, instead of Bob the Dog, she now has Buddy the Bodyguard. Hope she doesn't break him too )
aruvqan chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
i would have gone ahead and taken the gun and stunned him )
aruvqan chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
While I don't like the mass of tourists, and the heat of Miami, the buildings and colors are *fantastic*!

[I am more a key west type of girl]
aruvqan chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
I really have to wonder at some of the terrible boob jobs I have seen around ... do they realize how crappy they look?

Most guys I know don't like anything much over a c cup on most frames, they wobble off the sides and show implant shapes if they have a boob job. [and we don't want to get started on spray tans and duck lips...]
aruvqan chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
good for steph )
Guest chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
Shame story never finished
Quality Fan chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Just discovered your stories and I would love to see more of this one - hopefully a wonderful BABE ending.
shellbell78 chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
I love this story and I hope you decide to complete it. It's a great start.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
I love this story and I hope one day soon you will get a chance to finish it.
mamabear19 chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
Wish you would continue this story