Reviews for Favourable Bachelor
jj chapter 24 . 7/29
just re read this and laughed my head off again i love it
Gyuchin chapter 24 . 7/25
Loved it!
Soo sweet!And comic!
Beautifully written! Dont know why was all in Bold...
Thanks for this great story!
Good Luck!
jj chapter 24 . 6/4
hahahahaha i love love love it that was great i actually went back and read several parts of it over again just cause i loved it soooooo much that was a great story u did an excellent job please write more
jess.c.kong chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
Very playful story, with a bit of seriousness towards the end. I thought it was the three girls stealing him away at first. It was almost two different fics in that respect but still an exciting read. Poor Iruka was being wooed and he didn't even know it! Kakashi is sweet in his own way though. I love "play hard to get" Iruka and "hard to get rid of " Kakashi!
Clover letter chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
this story so good that make me smile a lot
Lunael chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
I haven't read any Naruto stuff in FOREVER, and for some reason I decided to try this one out. HI-LA-RIOUS! You made me laugh to tears, don't you have no shame?!
Schattenkind105 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
So funny. God, I could not stop laughing.
Iruka is great and kakashi has the patient of a saint.
Brilliant story.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Schattenkind
Miss Tuesday chapter 24 . 8/18/2013
Ohhh XD thank you for this cute and funny story (especially the adorable ending)
It has brightened up my day and in return I wish you many happy things and a bloody good day! ;)
cheers
glassfacet chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
You know, that bouquet could be interpreted as a marriage proposal... Gosh this was good! I giggled, I facepalmed, I smirked, I frowned. I love this couple, and I particularly love the way you brought them together. Great job!
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 24 . 8/12/2012
Awwwwwww I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Thank you for sharing! :3
Fragile Wishes chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
Hahahahaha that was hilarious! Hot! Romantic! And utterly fantastic!
BlooKisses chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
"Bad chunin. No biscuit for you. Bad chunin." Hilarious. Loved it.
tseug chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You may want to fix the format of this chapter. It's a good chapter, but you should unbold the story.

San Ying
fierynightangel chapter 13 . 10/26/2011
dies laughing yet again from this story. i am so gonna have to remember how tsunade 'punished' him!
FairyTails13 chapter 24 . 7/23/2011
I repeat, I LOVE you Iruka, Kakashi is not so bad either

I have the sudden urge to wonder what Naruto's reaction would be to this relationship...

~FT