Reviews for Favourable Bachelor
I q1!
Nocens chapter 24 . 6/7
Perfect, just perfect !
Irukaka321 chapter 14 . 1/15
U do curse too much and also Iruka is too mean. It is a shame because otherwise your plot is interesting.
Irukaka321 chapter 12 . 1/15
Everyones a bit crazy in this fic... But its amusing and sweet sometimes
Irukaka321 chapter 9 . 1/15
Iruka is kind of mean in this isnt he?
Irukaka321 chapter 7 . 1/13
Theres a lot of random cursing and insults but otherwise iike the plot. Well done
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 1/13
Omg thats amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Cute!
moon730 chapter 24 . 8/10/2015
NOOOOO NOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON"T ENDDDDDDDDDDD~!
But damn I won't lie I loved this it was amazing! I was very happy to read it! great work :D
jj chapter 24 . 7/29/2015
just re read this and laughed my head off again i love it
Gyuchin chapter 24 . 7/25/2015
Loved it!
Soo sweet!And comic!
Beautifully written! Dont know why was all in Bold...
Thanks for this great story!
Good Luck!
jj chapter 24 . 6/4/2015
hahahahaha i love love love it that was great i actually went back and read several parts of it over again just cause i loved it soooooo much that was a great story u did an excellent job please write more
jess.c.kong chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
Very playful story, with a bit of seriousness towards the end. I thought it was the three girls stealing him away at first. It was almost two different fics in that respect but still an exciting read. Poor Iruka was being wooed and he didn't even know it! Kakashi is sweet in his own way though. I love "play hard to get" Iruka and "hard to get rid of " Kakashi!
Clover letter chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
this story so good that make me smile a lot
Lunael chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
I haven't read any Naruto stuff in FOREVER, and for some reason I decided to try this one out. HI-LA-RIOUS! You made me laugh to tears, don't you have no shame?!