Reviews for Dating Kate
vengefulnoob chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
That ending is so, so in character. I love it
Amy chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I think this story is absolutely amazing!
properforachange chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
another brilliant story! :)
scullys-pet-fox chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Loved it!
Washington-Jones chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Genious Delicious, AWESOME one !
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Woaw ! That's a Tate !
SMFAHForLife chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I know you wrote this a really, really long time ago, but are you considering writing more? If not, I am happy to keep re-reading When We First Met, which if I have not mentioned, is the best fanfic I've ever read! Love this story... Thanks for writing!
achaon chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Very good story. I'm a big JAG fan and a NCIS fan also. I didn't like it when Kate was killed. I thought Kate & Tony could have developed the same chemistry as Mac & Harm. Too bad.
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I cannot tell you how much I loved this story!

Tony and Kate are the only couple I ever wanted on NCIS and I was heart broken when the actress left the show.

Thank you so much for writing a couple years ago.

DW
dappleddakota chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
I loved the whole story! :) This is definitely how the show should have gone!

And I laughed, because that was definitely a Gibbs reaction at the end. :P Good job.
SnapTobiume10 chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Dude. That was good. I am so pissed about Twilight. Like How could they kill off Kate? I think she was like the all time favorite character anyway. Very nicely written.

lol. I like Gibbs at the end. Very nicely done, once again.
Sokorra Lewis chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I enjoyed this:)

Are you queen-doll-kate on LJ?
L'Hasardeuse chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I love your fiction! I was scared to feel lost, because i'm french... and because my english isn't very good, but i almost understood everything! Which make me love your fiction even more! :P

Thank you very much!

I'll see if i can read others of your fictions!

See ya! :)
annabananaboo chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
i so love this fanfic! its so sweet! :) i definitely love tate! :) i hope you have more tate fanfics... :)
x-kitz-x chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
LOVED IT! Great story! The way you wrote it was great too...the sex scene was sweet too! Tate forever! xx