Reviews for Brothers and Strangers
jaydagirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
please update/make a follow up to this story! really good! :)
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I'm kind of sad I didn't get to read the initial meeting, but I'll deal.
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Oh word, this is the second story I have read about Sam being sick with a natural, normal illness and I totally loved it. I think sometimes Sam and Dean hunt so much that they forget that there's stuff like cancer and heart attacks out there. But hey, that's why there's fanfic authors, right? :)

Amazing job,

As Always,

Desi Jo
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
John wouldn't go see his own child? That's just so John! What a jerk! His youngest child could have died and all he cared about was being a petty ass! Anyway I loved this story! Fantastic Job!
sentarla chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
wow, that was totally fantastic! I loved this. It was short, but had lots in it.

thanks!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
more..more.. please hurry up! )
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Great story! I guess it wouldn't have gone over too well with Sam to know that Dean was lurking and watching him while he called. Perfect Winchester timing! Thanks!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Cute! great fic!
Rat chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
very sad, well written.
alyssaaa chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
it's so easy to become strangers :(

I liked your story D
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Great story, sad but also hopeful at the same time! And it went without saying, Dean would do anything for his little brother! Typical John though, not making it to see Sam, typical Winchester stubbornness!

Loved the ending ...

But they were granted a second chance to change that. And Dean prayed every day that they would have enough time left to make sure that they would stay brothers, not strangers, until they grew old and gray.

... awesome!
CyberSupernatural chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Oh! *sniff* so sweet. So very sweet. That was great, hun. Can we see some more?
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Great story & awesome job!
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I liked this story it was cute and enjoyable!
friendly chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
that was really good.. nice job... you could always add a little more. lol