Reviews for Ghost Fighters
Shadowfire Angel chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Great story looked forward to further chapters. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but, in the game dont you fight every last lliving thing and that there is no-one that stops a soon to start fight.
Dangerously Incompetent chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Another good chapter, tLotW. Of course, I expect as much from you. Even so, well done for another entertaining episode.

My only problem with this chapter was that I would like to have seen a scene or two that does not follow the story of the game so closely - perhaps a scene while the party camps, or in a bar.

That said, I am enjoying it very much. The plot is so, so much better (or should I say bearable?) when you have dynamic, interesting characters to journey through it with. And just in case I didn’t make it clear last time … I love Carrin!

I look forward to the next chapter. Until then, keep up the good work.
Dangerously Incompetent chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
I've got to say, I'm really enjoying the developing personalities and the developing relationships between the characters. The interjections from the party members during the conversation with Mytos were really nice, and something I wish Baldur's Gate had focused on more with their characters. Oh, well. I have fanfiction to read to fill this void.

I have a strong a dislike for action scenes in writing, and unfortunately, IWD is, in essence, one long action scene. I must say, I normally skim over those parts of the story (not just in IWD stories, but any story). It's terrible, I know, but they just bore me to no end, and I really don't want to know the details. That said, the story wouldn't be right without it. Don't listen to me, I'm just raving.

Carrin remains my favourite character. She's just so fun, and provides some much needed light-heartedness to the group. Sol, more recently, has been interesting, too. And Cassandra is a lot more vocal now, which is always a good thing. My only problem now lies with Sir Victor, who, in essence, is just a tool. He's yet to do anything to make me like/dislike him. He's just there. His lack of talking wouldn't be quite as annoying if maybe he ... I don't know, still took an active part in conversations. But he doesn't, and I'm kind of wishing he'd just be struck by a spell that forces him to talk. Even when he was hurt at the end of this chapter, I really didn't feel for him. I realise I'm just pointing out a (personal-to-me-only) problem, and not pointing out any suggestions, but I really don't know what could remedy it. Sorry if I sound all hopelessly negative. :D

If you haven’t you should play Kulyok’s IWDNPC mod. Carrin and one of the characters are very similar, and I think you’d find it interesting. A really enjoyable chapter, and a really enjoyable story, overall. I hope to see an update soon. Your story has got me completely into IWD, again.
Dangerously Incompetent chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
Carrin and Bishop are currently duking it our for title of Crazee's Favourite Character - they both have depth, and they both feel very real, and I like them both very much. The other characters are good too, especially Dominic, but I'm really enjoying those two, at the moment.

The scene with Jermsy was cute - and I loved seeing everyone's reaction to it (go Cassandra, may I just add!). As always, I'm impatiently waiting for more. I'm interested to see how you're going to go about the later, more battle-orientated parts of the game - I want to see how you avoid just writing battle after battle. Intrigued, most definitely. :)
Tennessee Writer chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
Well, it seems that the Lord of the Words has stumbled on a tender side these days. Could it be that even the toughest character has the deep down desire for love and affection? Jermsy sure is a cute kid. Could it be Spirit's Ridge that's brining about all this mush? Just kidding...Good Chapter!

Tennessee Writer chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Another good chapter LOTW. I'm hoping that Bishop is up to the upcoming task. Keep up the good work.

Dangerously Incompetent chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
Does Bishop have any connection at all to Neverwinter Night 2's Bishop? They're quite similar in personality, and I was just wondering. The games are both made by the same company. Kind of.

I don't have much to say, really, except two things.

1) "stalwart man-mountain" is a simply wonderful phrase. It made me smile.

2) I'm still waiting for Cassandra to say more than a few words at a time. She's yet to really contribute much, and while I know you won't leave her silent, if you just mentioned her a bit more often, even briefly, it would remind me she's there.

Don't stop writing. We'll have a successfully developing Icewind Dale section, yet.
Dangerously Incompetent chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
The different characters shined through, and this chapter was not only a brilliant introduction to the town, but also to the group and its dynamics.

Goodness, Icewindale is a lot more interesting than I remember it when you have a cast of colourful characters. Methinks I may enjoy this more than I did the original game...
Dangerously Incompetent chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Ooh! I didn't even know this site *had* an Icewind Dale section. Congratulations on being the first to write one. Now, I haven't played Icewind Dale in a long long while, but I think you may have sparked my interest in it again - now where did I put that CD?

I'm normally wary about any characters that aren't ones I recognise, and that's why I love BG so much more than IWD, but I really enjoyed the descriptions of all the people in this. It was a promisingf start, and the personalities of the characters were really clear and different.

Now to read the next chapter...
Riddlesindisguise chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
So far it looks pretty good, I got no complaints. Keep it up!
WintersBlueRaven chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Another well rounded chapter, I liked the interaction between your characters, very fluent and natural. Look forward to the next installment...

WBR
Tennessee Writer chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Another good story. I can see this is one of your better jobs. I really like the way you have described the town as well as the overall setting. I also like the way you took your time in letting the story develop and tell itself instead of trying to hurry to the point.

The only criticism I have is when you say "just let me explain something before I proceed" and then after explaining, you say "Just wanted to explain that". I think you should just go ahead and do the explaining without having to say that you need to explain or you have just explained.

I'm looking forward to see what kind of work Hrothgar has in mind for them. Keep up the good work and... "good hunting"

WintersBlueRaven chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Wonderful story, like the other reviewer, congrad on being the first writer...I have been waiting for a Icewindale section to come up, at long last!

Keep it up...

WBR
Riddlesindisguise chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Congratulations on being the first Icewind Dale writer, and for writing well I add. You have my attention, and good luck with the next chapter.