Reviews for Forgotten Love
King Conundrum chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I know it has been a while, but I really hope this gets continued!
blue talith chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Now that is not a proper ending. I'm thinking the author possibly intended Xander to announce he's leaving and for Buffy to learn of it and ask him to stay?

I'm not sure that having Buffy remember everyone but him is kosher.

I do know that I'd greatly appreciate it if the author would kindly come back and finish this intriguing story!
Tezza1502 chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
It's a pity that this has been put on the backburner. (Writers NEVER abandon a story. They just let it slide for a while. Or so I keep telling myself.) I would have liked to seen Buffy get 'acquainted' with 'Alex'.

Were they in a relationship, before the spell? It's implied, but not clearly stated.

And the fact that she seems more willing to know him now than when they first met has gotta sting. Or is that a whisper of her memory returning.

Anyway, it's a nice start, and I hope you see fit to return to this fic one day. Good work! T
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
dude, awesome

and rolls eyes at dawn
kira66 chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Interesting. Very original. MORE!
Get-Lost chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I think this is the first time I've seen this concept between Buffy and Xander. It seems like she'll probably only remember him after he leaves. Even if she does I'd think that by he time she does he'd be glad he left because it seems that she only started to appiricate him now that she don't know him.

If I were Xander I think I'd have to take what was left of by self esteem a leave. Maybe this'll be his wake up call that allows him to see that she's never really appiricated him before, or at least that I can remember.
poe1911 chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
An excellent start on a very novel concept. I am quite the admirer of yours and it never fails to surprise me that you get as few reviews as you do. Your stories are always literate, well written and usually come at interesting angles. I like the fact that you never make 'Love' easy, because in real life it isn't. So keep writing and I'll keep reading and thanks for all your efforts.

POE1911

P.S. I really like 'Pretending to be Normal'; so any efforts in that direction would be GREATLY appreciated.
teenahali chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Liking it so far. Can't wait to see where you are going with everything. Please write more soon.

teenahali