Reviews for Kallisti
spacecavy chapter 26 . 12h ago
This made me laugh so hard and cry a couple times! One of the best fics I've ever read, and it was so original, too. I see so many fics where the story just follows along with canon episodes, and that gets a little boring. The planet you invented was so amazing and fun to read about, I want to go there! I liked how you incorporated real bits of history, like that crazy "emperor" from San Francisco.
Jack.of.the.Void chapter 26 . 3/24
I know you wrote this about 8 years ago... but I just wanted to tell you thank you: for writing it, leaving it up, working so hard on the continuity, and having fun. This little story made my day. :)
SassyFrassKerr chapter 26 . 3/17
Absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Smallbell chapter 24 . 3/14
I love the vows! So great so funny. Lots of humor as well as action... that is exactly what Doctor Who is all about.
Smallbell chapter 19 . 3/14
I am loving this fic. I've read almost all of it in one sitting. Wonderful story, great plot, and fun characters. You are a fun writer to read.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 26 . 3/9
I absolutely loved the story.
PegasistaForevs chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
btw, you spelled "allons-y" wrong. just thought you might want to know.
Pegasusfeather7 chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story! Brilliantly written!
SkyWolf25 chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
This is brilliant! I really need a sequel where they meet Jackie and Rose somehow doesn't age, etc. Just brilliant!
Magemaster chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
I loved this fic. One question, have you ever read Abarat by Clive Barker? I ask because the world you built for this story shares some characteristics with the world there and I'm just curious to see if it inspired your world here.
Awesome fic and I enjoyed reading it immensely.
cinward chapter 26 . 9/30/2014
loved! (would have liked to see Jackie's reaction though)

"You bleeding alien, you married my baby without telling me! Is she pregnant? Did you knock her up with your little tentacle babies!?"
werd me chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
really want to see a one shot sequel with a visit with jack and a visit with everyone but jack to see jackie!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
An awesome read ! I loved Malapocalypse and it's people/culture! Bravo! ! And you wrote Rose and the Doctor perfectly.
Crystalzap chapter 26 . 4/13/2014
this was awesome, I love your stories, and how you show their characters, maybe you cold make a sequel though? One where Rose changes somehow so that she doesn't age? maybe gets pregnant because the Doctor didn't realize Time Lords could have kids the 'normal' way, or with a human anyway just a few ideas ;)
LifeofPie chapter 26 . 3/19/2014
That was wonderful...lovely fluff and doctor and serious humor and whatnot...