Reviews for Kallisti
PegasistaForevs chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
btw, you spelled "allons-y" wrong. just thought you might want to know.
Pegasusfeather7 chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story! Brilliantly written!
SkyWolf25 chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
This is brilliant! I really need a sequel where they meet Jackie and Rose somehow doesn't age, etc. Just brilliant!
Magemaster chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
I loved this fic. One question, have you ever read Abarat by Clive Barker? I ask because the world you built for this story shares some characteristics with the world there and I'm just curious to see if it inspired your world here.
Awesome fic and I enjoyed reading it immensely.
cinward chapter 26 . 9/30/2014
loved! (would have liked to see Jackie's reaction though)

"You bleeding alien, you married my baby without telling me! Is she pregnant? Did you knock her up with your little tentacle babies!?"
werd me chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
really want to see a one shot sequel with a visit with jack and a visit with everyone but jack to see jackie!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
An awesome read ! I loved Malapocalypse and it's people/culture! Bravo! ! And you wrote Rose and the Doctor perfectly.
Crystalzap chapter 26 . 4/13/2014
this was awesome, I love your stories, and how you show their characters, maybe you cold make a sequel though? One where Rose changes somehow so that she doesn't age? maybe gets pregnant because the Doctor didn't realize Time Lords could have kids the 'normal' way, or with a human anyway just a few ideas ;)
LifeofPie chapter 26 . 3/19/2014
That was wonderful...lovely fluff and doctor and serious humor and whatnot...
LifeofPie chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Well fudge, that was one of the more impressive Dr. Who lectures I've had, and it's...on the anatomical tendencies of our favorite alien...
kurtainkid chapter 26 . 3/11/2014
I love it. It was sweet and funny. You're hilarious at times. I got funny looks from my boyfriend. He doesnt get my fanfiction obsession. Good work!
kurtainkid chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I loved your line about Escher and Picasso getting davinci and Michelangelo drunk to draw up the plans. Hilarious.
Katimaviklindzy chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This is, without a doubt, one of the very best Doctor Who fanfic stories I have ever read. Thank you very much for this brilliant story.
Vampiyaa chapter 26 . 2/22/2014
This was freaking hilarious XD 'Freezing Jello', honestly.
HaniAhimsa chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
This was so much fun! Looooved it!