Reviews for Kallisti
Lady Luna's Love chapter 26 . 7/24
Love it love it love love it. I can't think of the last time I read a Rose/Doctor fix with only minimal angst. This makes me feel all warm and fluffy and happy inside. I can't stop grinning. But that doesn't have anything to do with my current sugar and caffeine high. But I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really do love this. In case it wasn't obvious.
Kim chapter 26 . 7/15
Sorry, this is super late and you probably won't read this. But I read this story first a long time ago and I just re-read it for the second time. I think it is brilliant! It didn't feel like a fan-fic, but just a wonderful story. It was unique, funny, sad, and just overall wonderful! You are a very talented author and I look forward to reading more of your works.
AliceJaneAtorly chapter 26 . 5/19
I just reread this one again. Gets me every time. :)

You get genuine laughs out from me with the world you created, its mad traditions and customs, and the banter between the Doctor, Rose, and these crazies. :) Their funeral conversation in chapter 26 makes me cry every single time. Such good work. :)
YLover chapter 19 . 5/18
This story is very old and it looks like it's been a while (maybe) since you've been on but I just HAD to comment. I've loved reading my entire life, and when I found fanfiction you can't even image just how happy I was. That being said I have NEVER encountered my own name in anything, ever. So I just had to say thank you, Karissa (and with that exact spelling no less) isn't something I thought to ever really run across!
CHICKENSLOVEBONES chapter 26 . 5/12
Great story. I haven't found many where people create their own worlds and adventures
readmered chapter 26 . 4/21
Yay! Very very good story, if a little predictable. But hey, I'm the one that wanted a Rose/10 what did I expect? Lol. And may I say your dialogue was FANTASTIC! Very well characterized and made me laugh repeatedly! So yes, I loved it
spacecavy chapter 26 . 3/31
This made me laugh so hard and cry a couple times! One of the best fics I've ever read, and it was so original, too. I see so many fics where the story just follows along with canon episodes, and that gets a little boring. The planet you invented was so amazing and fun to read about, I want to go there! I liked how you incorporated real bits of history, like that crazy "emperor" from San Francisco.
Jack.of.the.Void chapter 26 . 3/24
I know you wrote this about 8 years ago... but I just wanted to tell you thank you: for writing it, leaving it up, working so hard on the continuity, and having fun. This little story made my day. :)
SassyFrassKerr chapter 26 . 3/17
Absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Smallbell chapter 24 . 3/14
I love the vows! So great so funny. Lots of humor as well as action... that is exactly what Doctor Who is all about.
Smallbell chapter 19 . 3/14
I am loving this fic. I've read almost all of it in one sitting. Wonderful story, great plot, and fun characters. You are a fun writer to read.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 26 . 3/9
I absolutely loved the story.
PegasistaForevs chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
btw, you spelled "allons-y" wrong. just thought you might want to know.
Pegasusfeather7 chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story! Brilliantly written!
SkyWolf25 chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
This is brilliant! I really need a sequel where they meet Jackie and Rose somehow doesn't age, etc. Just brilliant!