Reviews for Bloodlines
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
Another fantastic tale.
charmony chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Oh my goodness. First time I read this one, I very nearly boycotted the whole series at the point where Kaylee had the baby and he wasn't crying. If it hadn't been for my remembering that you always brought things around to be good in the end, I would have left then and there. But I stuck with it and it had another wonderful ending, and I was thrilled to have found the story where you introduced Jim. I had high hopes from the start for him and Zoe, so I look forward to reading some more. In fact, I might just go do that now. Great job!
annependragon chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
Really enjoyed your story looking forward to reading more of them love that they are Mal/Rivers seems so right some how
librarywitch chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
OH somebody for Zoe! Yeh!
LittleRedDog chapter 8 . 9/29/2007
Lovely, exciting. I don't have much in the way of con-crit because you are a competent writer; plotline, canon, dialoge, everything all good, right down to spellcheck. Thanks for a fun adventure and can't wait for the next shuttle jump.
garden-crafter chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
Shiny ! I'm hoping for more tales of what happened after this tale
garden-crafter chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
A very interesting idea so far !
Stellarsiren chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Nice wrap up:) And I hope "soon" comes quickly! I love reading your stories.
Whyt Wulf chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Wonderful, as usual. I was very impressed with how you managed to integrate a unique character so smoothly, and within the proper framework of not only your story, but Joss's 'Verse as a whole. I still can't get over how well you write Mal's character.
edenfalls81 chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Ahh that was so good, it totally made my day! Can't wait to read another installment of this story line! Keep up the good work!
Roman Paladin chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
Hey,

Just spent the last couple days catching up on this ongoing story of yours. I would have commented sooner but the story was so engrosing that I kept forgetting to register with

Your grasp of the characters is very good. Even though you've advanced this storyline well beyond anything in the show or movie, it still feels just like any episode you might have watched.

Great Job, look forward to seeing more!
Stellarsiren chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
Daniel huh? Nice name and update. And you had to go bringin' in a relative of Anya's? Looking forward to see how it turns out:)
LittleRedDog chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
Your stories are a pure joy to read. Thank you.
Stellarsiren chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
Nice new story:) Are you gonna name the little guy soon?
Midnight OBsidian chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Never have I been brought to tears..both of sorrow and of relief by a fic.

Not until today that is.

Take that as a high form of compliment, my dear!