Reviews for Senior Year
Sora-Hikari chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
Ah continue! Kyla's scared and I suppose it's understandable in a way. She can't see it crystal clear as Carmen does and she's feeling pressure from what she knows and the new feelings.

Ah the angst! That was so heartbreaking! And it hit close to home as well :'/

But still wonderful to read as I found myself sucked into their world from the first word read. :D
dttdemon chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
Carmen's word touched past my heart and right to my soul. Such truer words have never been spoken.

i think the next chapter should be Kyla just so it doesn't end yet. i swear, i was reading this all slow because i didn't want to finish such an awesome chapter. :) pms!
deb chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
I loved it! It was really sad toward the end, though. I hope Ashley doesn't push Spencer away now. I think Aiden is stupid, and he kinda clueless. I feel a little bad for Carmen. I want to know Spencer and Ashley's thoughts. I can't wait to read more. Great work!
xEyeKissedAGirlx chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
OMG you seriously have to PMASAP seriously
gilmar chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
i. hate. Kyla. so very much right now. she's such a Coward!

i never thought i'd say this but, poor Carmen (

excellent chapter
EagleSenior chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
kyla's in the next chpter and then Spencers and Ashleys in the last chapter keep up the good work
Lunarcycle chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
ur right tha shit did just hit tha fan! I feel so bad for Carmen I can't believe Kyla did that to her :( What Carmen said at the end was so beautiful and then she just gave Kyla up not that i don't blame her but still she deserves some kind of happiness :S

Great job PMS

Later Dayz
Daniela chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
Amazing chapter. Please let there be a sequel if there is only one more chapter left. You're a very talented writer. PMS.
Leanne17 chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
*Gasp*

Kyla, you are such a muppet! What the hell?

Awesome chapter though! The start was so perfect, you know, with Carmen declaring her love and all. The end...oh god, the end, was not so perfect. Hopefully Kyla figures out that Aiden is an total idiot and chases after Carmen. I can hope, right?
ALsike chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
Gahh,

From what you said before it's pretty clear that Kyla is having a hard time adjusting to her changing feelings, and rejecting them is normal. That said, I'll be really unhappy if she loses to her fear, and just gives up. I may in fact be required to write fanfic about your fanfic to fix it. Especially because Kyla and Carmen are a much more interesting couple than Spashley. Spencer and Ashley are like the new Xena and Gabrielle, where it doesn't matter what happens to them, because they belong together, and sad endings are happily bittersweet because of it.

But Kyla and Carmen are not meant to be together, so they're available for real tragedy, because they could screw up this one chance they have (read: they as Kyla). Carmen will suffer through the last few weeks of high school, move on to wherever, but probably have a very hard time trusting other people and her self-hatred will really bring her down. While Kyla might actually end up marrying Aidon or someone like him, whom she finds boring and not incredibly attractive, because she couldn't deal with the fact she had someone she got along with and was attracted to who didn't fit into her life plans. When she realizes she's miserable in a couple years, it'll be too late. And there it ends. Maybe they'll recover, but in the end they've lost a chance to develop and change as people...

I'm sorry. I should be writing my reading response for one of my classes... too bad i can't post this...

Al

(BUt you get my point, right? Don't end it on this!)
jonzhedwy09 chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
No. I know you asked us not to hate Kyla but... you somehow got Carmen on my good side. Argh. So I'm sad cuz of that and sad that this is over soon. Meh...

Awesome chapter anyway, as usual ;)
jtsec9143 chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
wow... that was, amazing... so much emotion! and i love how everyone was in it... i don't think you need to write again from kyla's perspective... she explained her actions enough in chapter 26... it's kinda bitter sweet that the last chapter is coming up... i love this story so much and i can't wait to see how it ends, but i def dont' want to see it go! you are an amazing write! thanks so much for sharing your gift with us!
heytherexxsmile chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
Very good. My heart really did break for Carmen in this, but I was totally feeling Aiden's point too. I seriously don't know whether I'm rooting for Kymen or Kaiden, but Spashley FTW. Oh, and I totally want to Ashley or Spencer's POV on the refrigerator scene. Hot(:
jgurl2424 chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
Ah...review time. I seem to have a bit to say about this one...so I'll try to keep it as short as possible. Don't hold it against me.

Kyla is a complete cluster...she hurts her best friend by sleeping with her ex, she hurts her sister by pursuing her ex, she hurts Carmen by casting her aside, and she will hurt Aiden with the part of her she has already given away to Carmen. Wow. All that said, my ex is her...to a T. She said she loved me, we shared so much, yet she easily walked away and expected things to just be fine. Cast-aside. It's a sign of selfishness and it's a sign of confusion. Poor Ky...she's just lost.

My heart goes to Spencer right now...she's dealing with so much, and now to see the obvious, unresolved feelings for Aiden, right in her face...salt to an open wound.

I don't think Ashley's confused...I think she loves Spencer, truly. I think she's never truly grieved with her ex over the loss of THEIR baby. Can only imagine how hard that would be to go through.

This story has just been incredible. I would love to see a POV from Kyla...to find closure for her..and I look forward to a joint-POV with Spashley. You have just nailed this storyline, in my opinion. You have filled it with emotion, you have given each character a voice, and that's what writing is all about. DEPTH. You've done it justice...and so well!

I look forward to an update...hopefully sooner rather than later...and even more to a sequel? Maybe? Please?

Awesome job!
Swimmer27 chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
I think this was awesome and totally right the shit hit the fan! But I think that you should do a chapter on Kyla's POV. I want to hear the reason for her decision. : ) I love this story, I just started reading it over the weekend and I absolutley love it! PMS.
1,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »