Reviews for Senior Year
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
This didn't come off as angsty to me and even if this story travels to that direction, I'd gladly read it for I love angst. You're a great fanfic writer :) Thank you.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
I felt the first pang of pain when Ashley noticed the sad expression in Spencer's eyes... :(
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I never peg Kyla as ignorant in the series... maybe dumb because she let the popularity get to her head and allowed that jerk (i forgot his name) manipulate her. Though it must be funny to be in her shoes. To be the observer, seeing her best friend drool over her stepsister and her stepsister pushing people away. And that bit with Aiden...well, he's an epitome of a men's stupidity alongside with Glen. So no wonder he did land Kyla a big one. Still...ugh. Jerk. Chelsea with Glen not Clay? Poor Chelsea. With all the intricacies of this story... I must say I'm evidently happy and intrigued. Thank you ;)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I also like Ashley's musings here. It doesn't seem destructive or bitter like the others...she just seems to be...sad. Though it is understandable given her circumstances. And I like that she's not overly impressed with Spencer at first sight. Like she's discovering a new specie with wonder and interest. Not too much enthusiasm or lacking in one...she's merely curious. Just because.

Thanks again and wishing you a blessed day.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
"This story is a bit AU, well maybe more than a bit, I basically change everything to fit my own needs.

That's what fanfiction is for, right?"

*Nods vigorously*

I love Spencer's musing here...especially the first part. I see that this is already complete and over a thousand comments had told you that this is a great story over and over again. Still I want to extend my thanks for writing and sharing this one. Thanks :)
IxHeartxGlee chapter 29 . 12/29/2010
This was simply fantastic.I have read alot of Spashley fics and this is probably in my top loved everything about it...well be honest I am a little mad that Carmen kept getting the short stick but hopefully that will change in the sequel.(:

So thanks for sharing and you rock!
imaferrari chapter 29 . 7/22/2010
WONDERFUL story. I started it yesterday and it was hard to go to sleep last night because I didn't want to wait until this morning to finish!

You are a terrific writer who can draw your readers into all the ranges of emotions: longing, love, angst, passion, arousal, humor, fear, confusion - just amazing. You join the ranks of a few of my favorite authors such as sunsetstrip2010, betterleftblank and Fumbling Towards Ecstasy. Thank you for sharing your time and talents. I'll move on to your sequel now! (Well, I will after work...)
middie4ever chapter 29 . 6/4/2010
omggg

i was really hopeing that kayla would swoop in at the last minute and tell her undying love to carmen in the middle of a slow dance or somethin

if you havent alreaghty you should deffo make a sequal

your readers are prob begging for more with the 100's of comments u have and i would also be nice to have a tly happy ending with carmen and kayla

awesome!

deffo fave!
rookie802 chapter 29 . 4/28/2010
GReat story. I am so happy that I came across it. So sorry about Carmen and Kyla. Really was hoping it would all work out. I saw you have a sequel to9 the story and am excited to start reading it. I hope with all going on in your life that you will finish it. I saw the last update was in may of 09. Just checking!
Great job and good luck with nthe rest of it:)
samantha.weitzelyahoo.com chapter 22 . 3/8/2010
best one that ive read i was really surprised at did
ebonyedlove chapter 29 . 1/21/2010
omg your story is great
REZ18 chapter 29 . 1/5/2010
This fanfic easily became one of my favourite fanfic.

You made me adore carmen. I dislike her in the tv show.

But right now,you made her seem like a girl with a heart after all.(: But my favourite is still spencer. (:
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy chapter 29 . 11/10/2009
Awesome story, loved every word of it!

You write really well and I really liked the way we got to see the story from all the different POVS.

Great story!
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 29 . 5/18/2009
Aw it made my heart do a little happy dance at the end lol :) x
leighxt chapter 28 . 4/13/2009
goodness that was intense. i feel so bad for carmen
1,140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »