Reviews for Senior Year
leighxt chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
i so love everything in ashley's thought in this chapter! i mean all of it was so real and i can realte to it somehow. jeez
Pyrobee chapter 29 . 4/11/2009
Oh no, Carmen... Please, please tell me you made that sequel...
leighxt chapter 18 . 4/11/2009
i really like this chapter with carmen's pov! and what you wanns who us with her, i mean, her life is horrible and all the drama, i love it.
Pyrobee chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Best chapter ever! Scalding hot but effing hilarous!
Pyrobee chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
A house on fire gets along? I miss Ashley's "Baby" nickname...um, anyway, this fic is awesome. It's getting harder and harder to find really, really good stuff these days, but you've got the talent.
leighxt chapter 14 . 4/10/2009
at first i thought switching POVs is annoying and confusing but hell, youve done a fantastic job! youre good at writing and i love your story!
theoriesofprosperity chapter 29 . 2/21/2009
Okay, so I just read this entire story in one sitting, and I have to say, this was amazing. It was completely well-rounded. There was angst, tension, fluff, hilarity, and all those other makings of a great story.

And you've officially introduced me to the wonderful world of Kymen. I have no idea why I didn't see it before, because I absolutely loved reading them as a couple in the story.

I especially enjoyed how everything was pretty realistic, in terms of both the SoN universe and real life. Especially Kyla and her total denial of Carmen.

Anyway, I think I'm going to stop rambling. This is definitely my favorite SoN story (and believe me, I've read a crapload), and definitely one of my favorite stories in any fandom.
irondragonsll chapter 15 . 12/7/2008
one word...FINALLY!
irondragonsll chapter 13 . 12/7/2008
Idk why you thought it sucked, I thought it was great XD. Not all light like you were aiming for, but it obviously answered questions, and set something for the next parts of the story. )
irondragonsll chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
Wow...I actually kinda like Carmen now too...YOU ARE TOTALLY MESSING UP MY WORLD WITH THIS! haha. You're a kick ass writer, can't wait to finish the story )
irondragonsll chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Wow...you actually made me not completely hate Aiden. XD -applauds-
ginna5683 chapter 29 . 12/3/2008
OMG I just finished the story and it was the greatest thing ever...im still not happy about kyla but the story was one of the best i have ever read. you did such an amazing job. keep up the good work!
gaby2angel chapter 29 . 12/2/2008
very cool fic! :P poor carmen i feel sorry for her
YinYangTwin1 chapter 28 . 11/28/2008
Man... the sh** really did hit the fan. Is it wrong that I was kind of smiling while this all went down? Such drama
YinYangTwin1 chapter 27 . 11/28/2008
And the mood is ruined.. lol. Too bad. Ashley's a trekkie. lol That show is crazy (the reason why I've never watched more than a few seconds). Well, onward to the next chapter!
1,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »