Reviews for Senior Year
YinYangTwin1 chapter 16 . 11/26/2008
So the cats finally out of the bag. Spencer knows Ash likes her and Ash knows Spence likes her even though Spencer never really told her that. I love this story. Seriously, no wonder you gotten so many reviews.
YinYangTwin1 chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Nice save Aiden woot woot. lol. Kyla is a little birdie and she totally jst sang, though unknowingly
Emma James chapter 29 . 11/2/2008
kymen and spashley 4eva
Heartichoke chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
this was a great story
louisabradford chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
Ok, I LOVED it. but i hate you for ending it. it was really good. i kept telling my sister about this ff and she kept telling me to shut up and that i was addicted to it. cant blame her.
EmotionlessIdiot chapter 29 . 9/25/2008
loved it x
Lover.Of.All.Things.Beautiful chapter 29 . 9/7/2008
Hey just saying absolutely loved the story. AMAZING!

Keep it up.

]
Coachkimm chapter 29 . 8/28/2008
Okay first I want to say that I think you are a writer. So stop hating everything you write.

Second I really loved this. I can't wait to start reading the squel.
Connector chapter 29 . 8/15/2008
Great story, hope there's a sequel...

Or maybe there is but I haven't checked, lol..
Flyleaf799 chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
I'm like in progress reading this, but I just had to say that this chapter was freaking hilarious! Haha, I love it :]]
kloii chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
love it this was like the best chapter so far
kloii chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
ok a little wierd how ashley has mad it her mission to be spenses body gaurd
kloii chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
i don't really no what to say i feel i should review though. I't was good
kloii chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
Ok don't think I'm so lame but what is "angst"- U can e-mail me at . Please e-mail back I need to know
coffeecrazed chapter 29 . 7/20/2008
That was an amazing read. Stayed up all night to read it but well worth it. Characters were developed well, storyline was unpredictable thus leaves us hanging and wanting more, descriptions were perfect.. just simply brilliant. I know you said you're past the stage for wanting to write a sequel to this but I really hope you do! I like how it ended, its pretty realistic and I can understand how Kyla chose Aiden, because its all she thought she wanted so many years.. it sucks Carmen got her heart broken but I think what I hated more was the fact that Kyla and Spencer's friendship is broken. I really want to know when Kyla realizes she's in love with Carmen and how they go on from there. But even if you don't, I love this story and I never expected to find something this good on . You should defeinitely consider original fiction too :) Love it and thanks for writing such a great story.
1,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »