Reviews for Summer Camp
Demhouser3D chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Cool story bro, I can't wait for an update.
Myriamj chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Planning!, hahahahaha.

Aww... it's great! A great history.
I wanna read more. If they back to camp; if Helga use the ring or not; what think the camps; how Helga's parents know about engagment.
Oh, i wanna read the next chapter!
Myriamj chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Goog chapter.
I have afraid about Benjamin. He's very jealuosy.
Well, i read the next chapter.
Myriamj chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Awwww...it's so sweet!
Arnold loves Helga, Arnold being Arnold, Arnold with sexual intentions! Hahahaha

Ok, i love this history.
devious.editor chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
Will this ever be updated?

PLEASE DO
Rainbow Engel chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
I think Helga's might regret saying yes when she finds out just how many details there are in planing a wedding. UPDATE SOON!
angie93 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
aww what a lovely (and hot) story, i love it, i'm willing to read more about it!
call me Milo chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
It's sad to see that this hasn't been updated in so long. Fanfiction needs more good Hey Arnold smut
Miles Kaufman chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
Well, it's a shame the story seems to have been frozen in time, but it was sweet up until the last chapter posted. The preparations and challenges Arnold and Helga would face at their wedding let alone married life would make for a great read I think, perhaps you have writer's block or you've lost connection to the characters. Whatever it may be I would hope there's a way around it.

The story as it stands today is good, if open-ended, so at the same time I guess it could've been worse, at least we got as far as AxH having their first time. I also have to thank you for having her go down on him :) I've been looking for an M rated story to do that, but so far this is the only one I've found and it was done very well at that, so thanks again and great story.
SuprSingr chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
I kinda wish you would finish the stinkin' story, but at the same time I'm kinda glad you left it like this. I'm not sure I want to know what the summer camp boys are gonna do. But I was dissapointed I didn't get to see the wedding. Boo hoo and yet hooray. D But either way, love the story. Sounds almost exactly like how I pictured their love lives going down. proposing spur of the moment, madly in love, Helga growing up real hot, and Arnold more than noticing. lol. Funny!
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I know it's annoying, but the only thing I can say about this story is please don't abandon it, because it is just too good to leave unfinished.

We all realize you have a life, and have interests in other fandoms that you wish to delve into, not to mention real life important things to take care of- like work and school, but please just know that there are people who love and enjoy this fic, and we want to see more of it.

This is one of the first HA! fics I fell in love with here at , favoriting your story so I could read it repeatedly was one of the reasons why I signed up for an account here. I hope no one holds it against you, (D) but you also were one of the reasons why I re-kindled my love/hate relationship with writing fan fiction too!

This story is so good, and you are an extremely gifted author.

Anyhoo, even if you don't finish this, I still appreciate the generous entertainemt that this has given me!

That's all I wanted to say. :)

'Roar
evilbeckles chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
really good story so far i like it :)

the erotic parts are really well writen aswell.
TinkerBell658 chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
This is such a sweet fic. Are you going to continue it?
torie8988 chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Well written, great characterization, great story. Really awesome job!
jediguru chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
oh, forgot. Are you going to pair Gerald and Phoebe?