Reviews for Scars

... Stupid Fudge.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Well done.
echoing noise chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
whoa, that's cool (sorry i just needed to say that.) anywhoo the anti-ginny/harry thing in their was a but forced and not really neccesary... but otherwise i liked it.
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
an absolutly stunning story. no matter how many times i read it, it still amazes me.
LifeMattersDoesntIt chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
awesome!
WinterRayne chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Go Ron!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
*faints*

Always had this in my mind and am so surprised I never told you how much I love it. You perfectly capture Ron's blend of earthiness and compassion. "Ron Weasley snorted so hard, people were surprised he didn’t have mucus flying out of his nose." Giggle - with a touch of humor so indispensable to all Ron fics.

"Harry Potter was in what he guessed was limbo, where you go before you are Judged. He looked at Ron Weasley, and in a broken whisper said, “Ronald Weasley, you well and truly amaze me”...

I just have this smile on my face. All that, and Harry looking on besides. And the best thing? Ron's list of his scars - " The scars on his thighs, they show how he survived his uncles sexual abuse. The whip scars on his back show how he lived through his uncle’s physical abuse.

The scars on his arms show how he coped with the mental abuse everyone heaped on him. The scars on his left bicep shows how he survived being bitten by a basilisk, and managed to defy Voldemort. The scar on his stomach shows how he survived being mauled by a rabid werewolf...The scar on the side of his face shows how he wouldn’t give in to even the strongest torture Voldemort could cook up for him."

Of course the h/c'er in me swoons at this, but look at what you've written, what you had him say: "The scars on his thighs...show how he survived... The whip scars...show how he lived through...The scars on his arms show how he coped... how he survived ...and managed ...survived... how he wouldn’t give in to even the strongest torture Voldemort could cook up for him." Every scar is a sign, not of weakness, but of strength, and that is what amazes me in you r Ron in this amazing one-shot: he mentions all this, and yet his focus is on Harry's strength - he sees him, not as an object of pity, but as someone admirable for surviving. That overwhelming respect is what just lifts this above the plane of regular h/c (and I say this as one who's not averse to a good wallow). Brava!
pottercat chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
What the-?
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
that was really great, I love it.

D&S

sorry can't think of comments, but it was great!
ELiu chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
hurrah!

ron is awesome!
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
This is a good story! Kinda sad, but amazing all the same.
blackice37 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
um... harry does love ginny and oh you forgot about the mental scars...
Va Vonne chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Sexual abuse scars? Vernon? I'd doubt it...

Nice concept, though, keep it up.

Brittany
Wiccan PussyKat chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Ahh how true. Harry is covered with scars, both mental and physical...so much more than just the famous one on his forehead. Oh, and you forgot the ones on his hand from Umbridge's quill, but since you added the whole abuse thing it makes up for it, even though it's not strictly canon. Good job.

Blessed Be,