Reviews for Elements of the Duelists
Yuuyomi Kagedansu of the Leaf chapter 14 . 3/21
Dang it...another great fanfic discontinued...Jashin dammit...why?
Yuuyomi Kagedansu of the Leaf chapter 6 . 3/21
Holy SH*T! SUSANOOMON?!
Yuuyomi Kagedansu of the Leaf chapter 4 . 3/21
Please don't tell me it's Agunimon or AncientGreymon...that'd be too cruel...especially if in this story, Jaden is who I think he is.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
amazing. this reminds me of the good old days
Namine Rose25 chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
Love this fanfiction! Can't wait to you update again. Hope everything is going well in your life.
PhantomaCourage chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
please add agumon! and also veemon please Ill add ur oc to one of my storys! ;3
annea101 chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
please please please update soon
The Awesome March Hare chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
This is so cool. I really like it. I so going to watch Digimon now. I cant wait for an update.
Alexia cooper chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
You should really update this story, I really like it.
Rising Crystal Dragon chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
I love this story. I never would have thought that u would make Jaden Takuya! Keep doing thes types of works
Sakural7865 chapter 14 . 3/26/2011
This fic is soo cool! Please update this soon! Ya gotta update soon! Is Syrus gonna be Tommy's replacement? Is Alexis Zoe's? Who's next? These questions are gonna kill me while I'm waiting. Hope to see something soon!
EclipseWiccan29 chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
Oh, wow! Great chapter! I really hope you do update soon, 'cuz this is a really good story! :)

Let's see, favorite Digimon...I'd have to say Gatomon, Wormon, Lunamon, Guilmon, Leomon, Dobermon and Wizardmon. Oh, and Palmon!

Again, awesome chapter!
2bblue101 chapter 14 . 11/9/2010
If you check this story once in a while, you'll find out that you have more than a few reviews; you have 268 plus one more review (from me :D) I hope you update this story soon, because I reallly want to know what happens.
AnimeLoverEmily chapter 14 . 9/28/2010
I really enjoyed thuis chapter. Please update soon, this is a great story.
xFang's Angelx chapter 14 . 9/15/2010