Reviews for Unattainable Expectations
JustAnotherCrazyWriter chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I really, really like this. The timeline at which this story is set is refreshing, and I love how you've portrayed them all at this moment. (: beautiful!
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
great one shot, interesting idea:D
jellybelly89 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I love this story and I love your writing. What I find missing from most House fanfiction is the in depth medical jargon and you have the ability to write it well.
Get Real Or Die chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This story is so awesome and I say this as an anti Cameron/Chase shipper (unless it's AU and it has to be very AU). I mean, he sleeps with her when she's high, she accuses him of job blocking Foreman just because he can, she smiles like a whore and whispers fetchingly, 'I didn't want to wait until Tuesday.' Stuff of gag reflexes, really.

But you made them likeable and you made them real.

P.S: Like how you brought up the playing God thing from Chase's end of things.
Firetop chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
At first I was a bit confused as to what was going on. But as the story progressed I found myself caught up in the excitement. Great job. Truly worth the read!
farae chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
i lyk. you have a good writing style and you wrote this very well. i didnt get the numbered doctor thing but that might be cos i got interupted by my parents. good story. thanks for sharing it
AllisonCammie chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
This was freaking AWESOME! That's honestly all I can say. Have you ever read Mortal Fear by Robin Cook? Cause this kind of reminds me of it.
heather1021 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
that was pretty awesome. great job.
Nikelodean chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Yay! A Fluffy fic! My day is now perfect! I loved this story. It's so believable and the characters are so realistic. Is that medical stuff true? Have they really found ways to bring people back? That would rock. I like how you tied this story to the 4th season. Are Chase and Cameron really coming back to work at PPTH, according to spoilers? Or was that part your invention? You know if I don't have some Chase face-time, I don't know if I can watch the show anymore!