Reviews for Perfection
Nice, and somewhat cute XD

I Love the personalities, especially Tayuya, The cool one. Kekeke :D

oh! And Love the plot too. . . Awesome :3
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I love the fic! It is very attractive. Also caught my attention this couple in their personalities. I think you have captured very well Tayuya (she is so cool * o *) as the impassive Kimimaro, and adapted very well to this crack to make it credible. The end I like also rectifies Tayuya is great.

kisses.
Xanie chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
finally, a tayu/kimi story that is serious, and yet, sweet!

i've read quite a lot of tayu/kimi fics lately, and i just haven't found one where there is a perfect mix of them actually having some sort of relationship and being well written to boot.

until now.

i love this one.

good job.
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh, this was perfect xD TayuyaxKimimaro is extremely hard to do in the sense that he's so impassive, and she's so rough and foul-mouthed, but you managed to make this sweet while keeping them both in character. Good work!
The Stick Rabbit chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
For something that was beginning to make me cry the end was very uplifting. Very very good job.
MegganBlack chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Oh, this was so adorable. I love the pairing and the idea Tayuya is on the top.
roflmort chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I loved it. Cute story.
Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aww! This is so charming. They're adorable.
Phycofire chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
D:... THat was great, tayu is in perfect character, and Kimi, I believe if anyone knew they were dieing, even Kimimaro, they would change alittle, Kimimaru is the person he would be if he were dieing in this Fic, perfect job Im betting that last part meant he died after she kissed him right? wa...sad ending... but great story
eXeeVe chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
o my god!

it is col

n cute!

write more write more~XD
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
“Kidomaru’s being a lazy-ass spider bitch again. The Siamese twins won’t leave me the fuck alone. And Jiroubou is…a fat ass.”

Oh my god I burst out laughing at that line, and I'm totally adding this story to favorites for that. That's why I love Tayuya haha. Unfortunately the English anime takes away her trasjhtalk...*sigh* Anyway, awesome story. I loved it.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Tayuya was in perfect character, and I loved this idea! Nice job.
InuKeifer chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Wow,that was awsome.I just loved the was just so should make more.
violaqu33n chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
ahahahahaah

top noch.

do u do requests? could u make a inoxshino one?

smon it'd be hilarious