Reviews for You Can Breathe Now
Hebi R chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Snake's don't just have teeth for venom. In non-venomous snakes, there is still a whole mouth full of sharp teeth for grabbing onto their prey. (Snake owners with aggressive pets can look like they have needle tracks like a drug user if they get bit on the arms often.)

I do not know what Nagini is, but she does not behave like a snake in any way, shape, or form. I suspect she is a snake-shaped magical creature, or possibly a construct. Just to start, there is not a single venomous snake large enough to eat people.
tyrani13 chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
LOVE IT
Aurorablu chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
this seems really good! i'm looking forward to reading more.
Guard of the Heradi chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
This isn't fair... how could you not continue this when it's so brilliant? Taking a look at the dates, you must have posted all seven chapters in fairly quick succession, and then left it on the cruelest of cliffhangers. GET BACK HERE AND CARRY ON WRITING! Please please please lol

I think this is wonderful. Every carefully written sentence, flowing confidently in the larger structure, is flawless. I can't come up with anything wrong with any of this, it feels perfectly in character, perfectly plausible, observant and intelligent and heart wrenching. It's extraordinary: it's the most faithful alternate universe I've seen in the fanfiction archives, so I'm immensely glad I found it.

I really do hope you write again, I'm in awe of this. Take care xx
kerriclifford240879 chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
G'day. I followed a link from Live Jurnal, where your story had been rec'd. I just wanted to let you know that I think it is well writen, well thought out, and a brilliant red so far - I am really looking forward to more. Cheers: Kerri.
like frogs in your soup chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
I haven't told you yet that your characters are spectacularly ...consistent with canon, have I?

Well. They are.

Your writing really IS brilliant! - this is almost as if it had really happened when Harry and Ron and Hermione were scampering about the country!
like frogs in your soup chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
This was DISTURBING and brilliant. It's always nice to see a story well-told from the "other" point of view.
tameryn chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Oh , by the way, excellent characterisation of Narcissa.

Love, tameryn.
schneebly chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
Please update! I'm really enjoying this, no actually, I LOVE IT!
cherylnv chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
This is a very well written story. I'm having a great time reading it. Please update soon!
PurpleRose44 chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
great story! hope you update soon!
Gallivant chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
This is excellent. Draco's character development is wonderfully portrayed here and I love the brooding, evil atmosphere pervading Hogwarts - so vividly drawn. Truly chilling. Neville is already a fabulous character and you have cleverly used Luna and other minor characters to good effect, driving plot forwards, illuminating Draco's state of mind, while preserving their own inimitable essence. I look forward to further updates, which I hope are coming soon!
insipidparagon chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
What a moving, gripping story. I love the time you're taking with really developing Draco, and the glimpses we see of Narcissa go a long way to giving those developments a great deal of shape and substance in the psyche you've created for him. You've captured the eerie, desperate mood at Hogwarts so well-the descriptions of it are quite chilling. I'm quite happy to have stumbled upon this, and will be keeping an eye out for updates!
Haystacks chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
Nice pacing, and insight to the Malfoys. So rare to unearth good fic on you should continue.
Snowe chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
This story is absolutely amazing...I love the way you planted the seeds for Draco's change of heart. I confess, I was hoping he would do something like this while I read DH! I'm so glad that someone is writing it, and that it's someone with so much talent. I can't wait to see how this changes the plot.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »