Reviews for World Enough and Time Old Version
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Copier chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
Update Soon Please I Love it!
Bagoosa chapter 12 . 2/3/2012
Phenomenal story! I really liked tthe confusingness of the ending and going back and forth between the years. I loved the parallelism of the watch. My favorite part, though, was how you didn't idolize any of them, how each character had a unique personality. You don't see that too often in fanfiction, especially not where Al is involved. The one thing that I did not like was Lily not knowing Luna. I don't know why she was like that, but I wish she had known Luna.
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
laura-csm chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Really clever story, and extremely easy and simple to follow. You write the best time-travel stories.
mynameisnotmarie chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Excellent story, even if there were some problems with canonity. Anyway, your characterisations are great, and your plotline was very original and clear. Great job!
Jen103 chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
Very niCe, very good :-)
Jen103 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Hey i like it, and its too late to change anything now but the timeline is wrong. The final battle of hogwarts was on 2nd may 1997 so harry and co would be 17 not 15. And the time when Lily said she was in school wouldnt work either because she wouldnt hav started by then. But, that aside i do like it :-)
Daddy'sGal chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Awesome so far. I've seen a lot of time travel stories bit most are HORRIBLE. yours is one of the few that isn't
Daddy'sGal chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Really great story so far! Love it. But lily's middle name is Luna not Patrice
SiriusBlack.Oh.He'sMine chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow. That story was really good and I enjoyed reading it. I actually thought the plot was really clever and the whole thing seemed very well thought out. Excellent.
Misses Prongs chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
Wow! This story was incredible! I am going to start reading your sequel now! :D
Misses Prongs chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
I discovered your sequel first and followed your message here! So far, liking it very much! :)
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This was extremely wierd but really an interesting read at the same time. good job writing this story! i can't wait to read your other story where Albus is stuck there too!
LadyTurtleofdistrict12 chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
Ok so I decided to wait until the very end to actually review this b/c I figured then I wouldn't go on rambling about everything that's Going to happen (what am I doing now then? Rambling? For shame, Lady Turtle!)Anyway, I am going to now attempt to find something wrong with this story, something out of place, something, I dunno, Odd... *long moment of pause as Lady Turtle attempts to find something wrong with World Enough and Time* Nope, can't find anything...which must mean YOU are one of thos lucky few(brilliantly done!) who can actually write *Oh! gasps come from around the room* I know, I know *Lady Turtle leans in closer to whisper in smidget's ear* You migh even be as Good as THE J.K. Rowling! Sounds exciting, right? You are one of those who describe, describe, describe! My English teacher would loveyou...I really am rambling now, am I not? I am attempting to find all the ways I can to praise you for such Beautiful writing, a true piece of art! *holds big parade in smidget's honor* I take my leave now *Lady Turle mysteriously disappears into the night*