Reviews for So That's What Ramadan is
Bibu chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Your fic makes me happy
Nabiru chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Although the animals are excused of any religion practice but I love how someone send a beautiful about our holy month! Keep the good deed going.
The One Named MoonLight chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow. I'm seriously just...oh my god. Thank you so much for writing this, is one of the best stories I've ever read. And that's because I'm a Muslim, so seeing a story about Islam in such a positive way makes me so happy! I mean, you even got the details right, really lovely!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hey, um I wanted to ask if it was okay to read fanfics during Ramadan, nothing above T rated of course! Hope you can answer this question for me!
Pheeja chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I have a question, Amy is not a Muslim right? and how can a non-Muslim keep fast? I mean the fast is not accepted without offering prayers?

But it was good. Its hard to keep fast, and i really liked it to.
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Thank you so much for writing this. I've seen some really offensive stuff on here about Islam and this really made me smile :) happy late eid!

Btw are you Muslim?
katie23435 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
this is a pretty good story. it's a really good idea for a story. i hope you make more stories. are you a muslim
GateRider chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
THANK YOU! I FINALLY CAN READ A STORY THAT DOESN'T SHOW THE ISLAM THAT THE SHITTY MEDIA (mainly Fox) PORTRAYS! I'm a Muslim myself and I am glad to know there are people who care and want people to see the TRUE Islam.
Writer Nightpen chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Not bad at all. It even reminds me of myself when i started fasting about... urm, 17 years ago perhaps?

Anyway, you write a good one. The other 14 fics with "Muslim" in their description potray more strife than not. Nice to see this one potray peace.
ladyamalphia chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Really great :) I just realized that I've never really read your stories, even after all of the great reviews you've given me! And that's really odd because I usually read through all of my reviewers' profiles and stories. Anyways, I really liked it :D. Awesome job. If you don't mind me asking, are you Muslim?

-LA
Ciel not logged in chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
You're right, there aren't many Islam fics around here, so it's interesting to read one. Though it was a bit rushed, you have the workings for an interesting story here!

~Ciel

P.S: Btw, are you Muslim by any chance? Just curious.
CaptainAmero chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
that was very cool. i liked the plot drive.
Lynn chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Nice to see something that isn't a half truth.

But yeah it's nice to see the muslims portrayed not buring flags,protests {reporters never seem to get the reason} and enjoying that 911 thing which was a lie.

Some fundamentalists or extremists from any religion christen included, can make any religion look bad and make it forgot the part about love.

I apperciate you showing a world rarely seen which would make the world a better place and including Sonic charectors into it.
Windfield chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I personally like the idea. It would help to give a much better understanding and clearer view on Muslims and why they act like that on certain things.

This also has the potential to be funny. I was expecting for some humour. But alas, I could not find any. Perhaps, Sonic would find every opportunity to torture Amy, just for the heck of it. I would love to see how Amy would react to that.
Eric Neo Matrix chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Nice. Finally a story without Muslim stereotypes. Kudos to you for being able to make it original and non-stereotypical. Great job.