Reviews for Time and Again
Darkest-Dark-Lady chapter 4 . 8/12
this story is interest, there aren't many Seer!Harry stories out there. Anyway, please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next. I think Harry should a Grimm or Thestral animagus as his second ability or natural legilimency/occlumency to keep his knowledge of the future safe from the likes of Voldemort, Dumbledore and Snape who all have those skills.
bassoongirl14 chapter 4 . 1/24
I really love this story so far! I vote for a magical animagus - some kind of dragon.
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 4 . 1/11
please please please keep writing
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
all 4 founders and lord of all 4 with voldie being descended from a uninherited part of the line with no legal backing for the claim heir of slytherin
prisci chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
hola saludos espero que continĂșes con tus historias continua PORFA , continua con tus escritos , porfis
Lord Mortensen chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Cool! please update soon!
sam chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
Did you abandon this? Really liked it and would have liked to have read more
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
I seriously wish that this hadn't been abandoned :(
Lilith Melantha chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I think harry should have the animagus form of a shadow angel...
kjbjhg chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
interesting story, p,lease continue? will harry catch petere in ron room at the pub? will harry take ancient runes and aritmacy in school? will harry give sirius trial as lord black? will harry add tonks to black family? will harry finde all hroxus and join them? will tom be sane again? will there be slash? i don't like harry ginny pair? please continue
mangofeeesh chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
this story is great. i know you have probably abandoned it, but you should update and make harry a dragon animagus.
oakphoenix chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Interesting story... This is the first one I've read, that portrays Harry as Seer... Were the different kinds of seer are you own making or did you found it somewhere? I'm curious about Dumbledore's and Hogwarts staff reactions to his talents... Will the golden trio's friendship dynamics change due to Harry's experiences during his first life or vision & experience of his first life? When will you update?
FAN BOY NUMBER 12 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
i like this story a lot and cannot wait until you post again :)
Shadow chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Please update soon i love this story. You are a really good writer and i love your story please update

P.S i think he should be a magical animagus maybe a phoenix or a thestral

P.P.S keep up the goodwork
AkitaSagaraAlanya chapter 4 . 7/17/2013