Reviews for Time and Again
sam chapter 4 . 6/29
Did you abandon this? Really liked it and would have liked to have read more
InArduisFidelius chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
I seriously wish that this hadn't been abandoned :(
Lilith Melantha chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I think harry should have the animagus form of a shadow angel...
kjbjhg chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
interesting story, p,lease continue? will harry catch petere in ron room at the pub? will harry take ancient runes and aritmacy in school? will harry give sirius trial as lord black? will harry add tonks to black family? will harry finde all hroxus and join them? will tom be sane again? will there be slash? i don't like harry ginny pair? please continue
mangofeeesh chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
this story is great. i know you have probably abandoned it, but you should update and make harry a dragon animagus.
oakphoenix chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Interesting story... This is the first one I've read, that portrays Harry as Seer... Were the different kinds of seer are you own making or did you found it somewhere? I'm curious about Dumbledore's and Hogwarts staff reactions to his talents... Will the golden trio's friendship dynamics change due to Harry's experiences during his first life or vision & experience of his first life? When will you update?
FAN BOY NUMBER 12 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
i like this story a lot and cannot wait until you post again :)
Shadow chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Please update soon i love this story. You are a really good writer and i love your story please update

P.S i think he should be a magical animagus maybe a phoenix or a thestral

P.P.S keep up the goodwork
AkitaSagaraAlanya chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Nice keep going)
dragonbrother forever chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
please update it is a really great story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
(A/N) - Just so you know I got some ideas from other stories that at the moment I can't recall. But, just because the ideas aren't that original doesn't mean the story isn't. That's really all I have to say. Uh, and if you are going to criticize, make it constructive critcism.

"Cedric! NO!"

"SIRIUS!" "SIRIUS!"

"Get him, save him, he's only just gone through!"

"There's nothing you can do, Harry...nothing...He's gone."

"Aaaaaah...did you love him, little baby Potter?"

"Kill me now, Dumbledore..."

"If death is nothing, Dumbledore, kill the boy..."

"Severus, please..."

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

"Run !... Run !... Please, Run !... RUN ! HARRY !"

"CRUCIO!"

"Who would have thought, that blood could taste like wine?"

"Ginny!"

"So...After a thousand years, Hogwarts has finally fallen..."

"Along with everyone in it."

"The Grangers are gone.."

"Charlie has been killed.."

"I'm sorry, but, Arthur... He's dead."

"The twins, Fred and George, they died in the Diagon Alley Massacre."

"The ministry has been taken.. Percy didn't make it."

"No!" "Mum!"

"I'm sorry, Ron, but there's nothing we can do. Molly's gone..."

"HERMIONE!"

"RON!"

"Remus...don't, please...don't, don't go! Don't die! Please, don't leave me!" "REMUS!"

"Tonks, hold on. You're going to be ok."

"It's ok, Harry. I'm going to see Remus and Sirius again. Please, let me go."

" O...ok..."

"I'll finally see them again, Harry"

"Tell everyone I'll be along soon."

"Give them hell, kid..."

"You got it."

"We found them, or, their bodies."

"I'm too late...Again..."

"So, that's it, I'm the last of the Order."

"I'm sorry."

"Save it. It doesn't change anything."

"You're like a plauge, Harry, and everyone you love, gets infected."

"Tom."

"By the time I am through with you, you'll be wishing you were dead."

"I've been wishing I was dead for a long time, Tom."

"Go now. Gain knowledge, gain . Kill him."

"He's gone."

"We can start rebuilding now. Get on with our lives."

"Yes."

"Where will you go now, Harry?"

"Hunting."

"So, the deatheaters themselves run from death..."

"Please! Someone, Anyone! Help Me!"

"But they never came, because they're all dead."

"Forgive Me..."

Harry slowly began to awake. He was still tired. But when wasn't he these days? Tired of living. Tired of breathing. Simply waiting for the day his body finally gave up and he faded that wouln't happen, he knew. Fate had a thing for him. She always wanted him to be around so she could play with his life, with his heart. If he even had one anymore.

Damn...Another day.

"I could use a drink." He told himself.

Wait. What the hell? That wasn't his voice! What was going on? Harry shot up in bed and looked around almost frantically. For some reason his eyes were blurry. Almost like... but that was impossible, he hadn't needed glasses since he had invented that potion that improved your scrambled to the right of the bed and his hand found glasses. He slipped them onto his face and looked around. He was gonna be sick. This room. He knew this room. Of course he hadn't been here in years. It had been destroyed durning Voldemort's second rise. And yet, here he was. In a place he would rather forget. And he had no idea how he got here.

He scrambled to his feet feeling awkward on his legs. It was like they were smaller than yesterday. Like his whole body was. Harry wobbled uncertainly over to the mirror. Only to fall flat on his butt staring at the person in the mirror. Harry swallowed back the bile in his throat. Looking back at him was a little boy, of no more than twelve or thirteen. Green eyes, pitch black unruly hair, small almost lanky form, and ofcourse, the tell-tale lightning bolt scar on the right side of his forehead. Oh my god. He was a kid again! but that couldn't be right. He couldn't have just miraculously gone back in time without knowing he had done it! Could he?

All of a sudden, Harry felt himself or his mind being pulled somewhere.

And there she was. Professor Sybil Trelawney in the process of giving a lecture.

"Now," she said,in her airy voice, pacing infront of the students. Some were not even paying attention. But she didn't seem to notice. "There are many kinds of seers. There are the intuitive seers. Now, Intuitive Seers are simply that. They have strong urges about some things. Many times they do not even know they are a seer. Some times they will know or have a strong feeling that something good or bad will happen. Or, say, they come across a book, and get a strong almost desperate urge to read it. Because, They will need the information in the future."

"There is also the Present Seer. A Present Seer know things of strictly what is happening in that very moment. Perhaps you ask them what time it is, and they instictively know the exact time. Or they know what someone in the other room is doing. Etc. Etc."

"There is also many other seers. But some of these are not grouped. There are those who can see hints of the past, present, and future by reading Tarrot Cards. Or gazing into a crystal ball. Reading tea leaves. Interpretting Runic bones. There are some, who catch glimpses of the future. Some who see the present. And those who see the past. And ofcourse those who are sometimes known to speak a prophecy."

"There is also what is known as the Royal Seer. Not much is known about the Royal Seers, as they are very, very, rare. All that is known is that they have two ages. You see, apparently, they will live their lives to the exact, and then they will wake to find that they are younger but feel and exactly remember being older. They also usually have another Seeing Talent. Though, it varies. Now, this doesn't really make sense to those who are not Royal Seers. But that is all I can tell you."

"Now, on to interpretting the signs around us to determin the future..."

Harry gasped as he came out of the vision. That made perfect sense. So that is what he was. A Royal Seer. But, if that was the case, than his life, his entire life, it had all been a fake...a lie. He had went through all that pain and it hadn't even been real. But it couldv'e been. And it still could be. But he wouldn't let that happen. It was going to go right this time around. Or this first time...or,... Whatever. The point was he was going to make sure things ended up a lot better than they would if he wasn't a seer. But first things first. When in the hell was he?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As it turned out, it was the summer just before his third year. And, thank the gods, Marge had not yet come. But he was unlucky enough that she would be here in a few days. Joy. Note the sarcasm.

But at least this gave him enough time to get things ready. And Vernon had already given him a warning about no funny buisness with Marge around. Hah!

Ok. So this is how he had it worked out. He could somehow let it slip that he was a seer along with a couple of other talents. Maybe. But he wouldn't let on how much he knew. Yeah. That would work marvelously.

It was a good thing he had worked on Aura manipulation during the war. Or he would. Or would have. Whatever. He would probably never get used to this. Either way he wasn't going to let them know everthing. Especially his abilities or how strong he was. It was better that way. And he wouldn't let them know what kind of seer he was. Hell No. People would be hounding him enough wanting to know their future as it was.

Harry sighed. He might as well get started on a few things. Considering he had a lot to do. He figured he could let a few things run their course for now. Like, for instance, Marge was still going to end up a baloon. And he was still going to laugh about it later.

People in the future knew him as a heartless man. Mainly because his heart had been broken so much it just couldn't take it any more. But now that he was here. Now that he had a second chance. (sorta)

He had never felt so alive. One thing was for sure. He was going to have fun this time around. But he was still going to do what he needed to. One thing was for sure, the world wouldn't know what hit it.

Harry quickly stretched and headed downstairs. He had some shopping to do. He figured he could head to Gringotts and cash in some galleons for some muggle money. Then he would head out to muggle London and get some shopping done. He would probably look around in the Alley while he was at it.

When he arrived downstairs his aunt, uncle, and cousin were all seated in the living room watching tv. And of course they happened to notice that he was there.

"Where do you think you are going Boy?" His uncle bellowed.

"Out." He intoned emotionlessly.

"I'll be back in time to fix dinner, don't worry."

"Very well, Boy. But no funny business. And you better be back on time."

Harry didn't give him a reply and instead continued his way to the door. He knew he would be back in time. Honestly, his relatives were such asses. But he had no need to worry. If he had it his way, this would be the last time that he ever darkened the Dursley's door. And he knew he would have it his way. No one would stop him.

Harry picked up his pace in determination. ' No one will stop me' he silently promised. He reached the end of the street and disappeared without a sound.

When Harry appeared in the alley beside The Leaky Cauldron he quickly donned a cloak before making his way around the corner and quickly slipping through the doorway. He quickly glanced around the room surveying for possible threats and exits, a habbit he had picked up during the war, one that had saved his life many times. There
Risei chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
though the chances of an update are slim, i am hopeful that maybe, perhaps, one day.
midnightblupuppy chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
please update soon!
Inflamora Notoris chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Shadow wolf is cool... Of course so is a shadow panther...

Sorry fan of elemental creatures
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
you could have it that tje Le Fay family created the vampire gene, but they also created them with a loyalty bond so that all vampires are loyal to harry, with a few exceptions of course