Reviews for Two wrongs don't make a right? Do they?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hahahaha crossroads bitch , didn't think about that one did ya , though i wish it'd gone that way in the show
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
ah! so clever! how i wish this had actually happened...
Soncnica chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
"Somewhere along the line Dean had lost his little brother, to be the emotional endless searcher."

yeah well...you know.

"Can't get any worse they say...yes it fucking can, it can ALWAYS get worse...and sometimes never get better."

I agree!

"show time...seriously what is with these friggin sayings?"

LOL

I think we all wished that it would happen like that, but...well...

good job with this one,

S.
Emeline Pigott chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
omg this was fantastic, i'm pretty sure I read it before, but before I add it to meh new favorites I just had to tyell ya again how much i love it...and damn EK for not doing this.
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Oh god hun ... I'm completely finished after the season 3 finale, how I wish it ended like yours did LOL ;0) - Clever way to get Dean out of hell though ... thanks for sharing it with us!

Hugs

Merisha ;0)
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
omg!

I loved it!

I laughed. I cried! I laughed! I couldn't make up my mid whether to laugh or cry half of the time becasue i was listening to Divinils "I touch myself".

Bad choice on my part.

Great story I love the way you got Dean out of that deal. I loved the part about the cliff and the teeth and sam using deans "dont fuck with me" expression.

Great writing. Only criticism i have is that there were a few typos but...awesome job!

Chailyn
kitty maire chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
very nice idea, I had never thought of that as a deal breaker...
yah yah chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
i had a grin so big when i read how the deal was broken in this fic

it made my day
chaospayne chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I loved it, typos and all. It's always a good idea to read the fine print. I hope they do something like this for the show too.
SMILES01 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
ITS GREAT! love the evil PLOT BUNNIES! go them!

I loved it