Reviews for Mi Amicus Es Mi Inimicus
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
Clay's old friend bound to serve Jack even knowing the truth? How sad. Please update.
Kosmic chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
Very nice and Konjou is wrong. By the rulez of the Sphere of Yun if you capture someone in it you gain control of everything the capturey controls. Capture Jack Spicer in it you are the master of Konjou.

Jack did that in the show to Chase Young and got his cats.
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
Please update. Will the Xiaolin Warriors meet Yogi Bear? Hehehehe.
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
Good twist. Please update.
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
You went deep on your OC's this chapter. Please update.
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
Cool, confusing a bit, but cool.
mountainderp chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
:O
xXDeath-N'-HellXx chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
oh, awesome! me luv Konjou! he seems to get cooler by the second doesn't he? Update soon!
Lone Warrior2 chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
ok ok... wait a second... this humanoid... thingy.. was mad at some point? I know you said she was mad once but I couldn't tell she was angry. Then I also had a hard time telling when she was being sarcastic or mean and just asking Jack questions. Sorry, i know you said you'll probably be re-writing this later but just thought I'd tell you what i noticed.

I also kinda want to know who did the "girly screaming". And though the wu wasn't real important you could have perhaps come up with something to call it, just gives us a little tiny base to think about appearance.

So... was Konjou just speaking English because he was being high and random or was there a reason? Either way its kinda funny.

Well I can't wait to continue or see a revision, either way. Seeya next chapter.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
Why does Jack always want someone to come with him? Just out of curiosity.

Well now I'm caught up, yay! But I can't wait for more.

This new character has me a little confused but I guess that was what you were going for.

Ok, I guess I'll seeya next chapter.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
Whoa... Konjou wanted to kill Omi? Why?

I'm sorry for not keeping up. I've had a very very busy week with little to no free time, but i'm sorry.

Thank you very much for the pudding cup

(opens the food and brandishes a spoon at it) I shall enjoy each bite.

I can't continue now... I should go to bed, but I can't wait to continue and catch up... hopefully tomorrow but that's a very busy day too so don't expect it. Anyway...

Bye for now

Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 10/31/2007
Methane. Propane. That difference will sure cause some damage. Please update.
halfhuman123 chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
Woah. The bond between Megan and Jack is actually turning into something more than just "She's a bothersome child and Jack's ignoring her all the time." I like that, it's really... well, it's different.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
Good chapter. Please keep updating.
halfhuman123 chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Woah! Konjou almost killed Omi! Oh well. He was full of himself anyways. I'm joking. Liked the chapter.